Proudly Australian, Sonic HealthPlus is the largest provider of corporate medicine in the country. With a national network of wholly owned metropolitan and remote clinics, we deliver Occupational Health, General Practice and integrated medical, paramedical and wellness services to both large and small corporate and community groups.
We are currently seeking a Bookings Officer to join our team in Osborne Park on a Maximum-Term Full-Time basis (38 hours per week) for approximately 12 months covering parental leave. Reporting directly to the Bookings Manager, this position will be responsible for coordinating medical appointments for clients. Some shifts will begin at 5am, requiring flexibility in your hours.
The responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling medical appointments
- Quality checking medical results
- Adhering to KPIs including client wait times and reporting requirements
- Logging all calls and monitoring phone queues
- Data inputting
- General administration duties
The successful candidate will be well organised and have great administration skills with excellent customer service and interpersonal skills. You will also have an eye for detail and a desire to provide the best quality service to all staff and clients. Other requirements include:
- The ability to manage a diverse client base via phone and email
- Well-developed communication skills with an excellent phone manner
- A professional work ethic, willing to work independently as well as part of team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Outlook and Excel
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Willingness and flexibility to undertake additional tasks as required
WHY JOIN US?
- Ongoing training and development
- Stable, reputable national healthcare provider (part of the global Sonic Healthcare)
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Rewards Program – including significant retail discounts and offers
- Numerous travel discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted health insurance options
- Novated leasing - cost effective option for car expenses
- Discounted fees for various medical services e.g. pathology, radiology and travel health.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Focus on corporate social responsibility e.g. fundraising, supporting community events
*Subject to eligibility criteria
At Sonic HealthPlus we offer a positive workplace culture, close team networks and a supportive work environment. We encourage our employees to have an enjoyable and rewarding career with an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages social and cultural diversity. We strongly encourage Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
As part of our pre-employment process, preferred candidates must provide a National Police Clearance conducted within the last three months.
To Apply: Short listing for this position will commence immediately. You are encouraged to apply promptly as applications will close when suitable applicants are obtained.