We are looking for BPO Operations head
Mandatory Domain experience : Travel , hospitality , banking , Insurance.
Roles / Responsibilities
· Seasoned professional with more than 16+ years in the Outsourcing Business.
· Industry experience and relationships should span across the verticals of Travel and Hospitality, source to pay, record to report, order to cash, security information event management (SIEM) and IT help desk services
· Should have Geo covering business in the US, UK and Middle East.
· Should have abilities to improve processes and service delivery strategies from a leadership, work force management, quality, recruitment and HR perspective.
· Should have major experience from the travel and hospitality domain.
· Should have delivered end to end solution design, along with implementation, automation, business intelligence and technology solutions
· Should have managed team size of more than 80+ associates across different vertical line of business
· Should have strong quality process background to ensure high CSAT and ESAT (with cost efficient measures implemented successfully)
· Should be target oriented and have proven track record in meeting those targets
· Should have managed the entire Business Transformation Services unit with full responsibility for P&L. Major focus was on revenue generation and cost control.
· Concurrently managed multiple customers and teams, across geographies from varied industries that include T&H, SIEM and back office procurement, accounting and IT help desk services
· Should be responsible to drive business results by identifying best practices & process reengineering opportunities and implementing these across all teams
· Should focus intensely on business transformation where automation, BI and implementation of technologies/systems were executed providing customers with an innovative edge
· Develop comprehensive strategies, working with finance, quality, sourcing, training and operations
· Facilitate regular audits to detect any compliance or contractual breaches and encourage continuous improvement
· Manage customer relationship and expand the existing business. Should have played a key part in pre-sales / sales, acquiring new business
· Set up quality and performance management systems
· Should have experience in Setting up BPO process from ground Zero