You have already applied to another job and reached the maximum limit of applies. Do you wish to go ahead and change your application to this one?
Filled in information will be replaced with your LinkedIn profile information.
• Profitability Management - Maintaining & optimizing profitability for the branch
• Target setting & management – Monitoring branch targets in numbers & volumes
• Portfolio quality management - through superior underwriting, working closely with collections
• Cost management – managing all branch operating costs including cost of acquisition, operations etc.
• People management – Motivating team, handling HR & administration function of the branch
• Customer experience management - Ensuring superior customer experience and handling customer service in terms of collections, pre closures & service issues
• Achieve contributed value targets set for the branch
• Ensure sales volumes for multiple products, sourcing quality & underwriting diligence to meet sales targets while controlling delinquencies and frauds
• Provide superior customer experience
• Manage TAT’s on credit & processing
• Minimize pre & post disbursal discrepancies
• Monitoring Branch performance in terms of key drivers i.e.
Contributed Value….Volumes / Profitability / Expenses / Losses
• Monitor individual performance of each employee, continuously work to maximize productivity
• Motivate and develop branch team
• Drive branch team to excel.
• Manage and mentor the team and keep attrition of branch staff low
• Conduct regular meeting with branch staff
• Provide open and honest feedback and ask for feedback.
Open Positions :
Skills Required :
Roles and Responsibilities :
• Ability to plan & execute
• Strong inter-personal skills and leadership ability.
• Ability to create professional work culture that encourages enthusiasm and team spirit • Understanding of credit risks & operational risks.
• Ability to manage and implement change by taking complete ownership
Job Title : Branch Manager
Location : Raipur
Mandatory Skills : Team Handling
Experience : 6 to 12 Years
You can view the details of the job and apply here
HDB Financial Services Limited, Ground Floor, Zenith House, Keshavrao Khadye Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai - 400034.
HDB Financial Services Ltd.,Radhika, 2nd Floor, Law Garden Road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad - 380009.
Interests (Professional Skills/Domain Areas) *