Rentokil Initial is an international business services company employing over 35,000 colleagues across 70 countries.
We strive to protect people and enhance lives, for example by controlling pests, improving hygiene and improving interior spaces with plants and scenting.
We are experts in the fields we operate in, investing in training, science, innovation and technology.
Listening and acting on feedback is part of our culture to support colleagues and our customers. Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues.
We live our values of Service, Relationships and Teamwork which were identified by our colleagues across the world.
Find out more on https://careers.rentokil-initial.com/
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the achievement of the monthly State Of Service, Invoicing rate, Turnover and Productivity KPIs.
- Ensure proper implementation of the annual fixed service schedule process for routine services and treatments for Pest Control and Hygiene.
- Ensure quality & timely delivery of services, treatments & installations to existing customers, New Business and Products/Jobs based on approved work procedure.
- Ensure proper SOP is followed in all branch’s processes
- The position is responsible for the achievement of the annual budgeted profit & growth for the branch through the effective implementation of agreed strategies and plans for customer service, customer care and the branch effectiveness through proper management of branch employees and assets in a manner consistent with the local country business plan.
- Develops and implements customer management capability of the branch to meet the needs and expectations of the business and its customers.
- Ensures all required reports and returns are managed on-time and prepared accurately and in line with the business requirements.
- Manages the assets of the business in accordance with policy.
- Manages effective collection of debtors for the business in line with the agreed targets and timeframes.
- Understands and addresses needs of customers through effective implementation of the RI Customer Service standards and procedures.
- Manages the branch operations in accordance with the Safety Health & Environment Policy.
- Reports the business accurately and ensure all funds are managed, transparent and controlled in accordance with company requirements.
- Manage the costs of the branch both in line with the agreed budget guideline.
- Strives to achieve the agreed KPI’s for the branch and report the progress towards achievement as outlined in the Branch Reporting Guidelines and Reporting Pack.
- Ensures Authority Schedule is adhered to and permissions are followed.
Do you have what it takes? If you want to be considered for this role you will need:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree
- With at least 5 years supervisory experience in a service oriented company and/or in the areas of customer service relationship and leading people.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Mandaue City, Cebu
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Are you interested? Here's what you can expect when you join us...
Benefits From Start Date:
- HMO (Health Insurance)
- Paternity / Maternity Leave (if applicable)
Benefits after 6 months of continuous work and pass the performance evaluation:
- Annual pay increase
- Group Personal Accident Insurance
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Vacation Leave
- Sick Leave (with cash conversion)
- Birthday Leave
- Matrimonial Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Paid Non working holidays
- 13th Month Pay & other Statutory benefits
- Rice benefit
Rentokil Initial believes in supporting all employees to provide equal opportunities and avoid discrimination. We also place emphasis on workplace diversity which means that we are serious about creating an inclusive environment that accepts each individual's differences, embraces their strengths and provides opportunities for all colleagues to achieve their full potential.
Do you love to provide a valued professional service throughout your community? Do you feel like you could do the job well? Apply for the role today!