As one of the world’s largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic brands like Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Kraft Peanut Butter, Kraft Dinner and Heinz Ketchup. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like CRAVE. No matter the brand, we are united under one vision To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World. Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you’re passionate like us -- and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen -- there’s one thing to do join us.
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It’s true Our employees are our competitive advantage.
As part of the Kraft Heinz family you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. You’re given the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. But you won’t do it alone. This is where our values and teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.Job Description
Brand Manager Intern
We have an excellent opportunity available for a Marketing Intern who is passionate to make a difference at Kraft Heinz and learn a lot along the way. The Brand Manager Intern role is within the Iberia Team. You’ll be working in a high performing team, alongside peers always trying to reach the next level, reporting into the Brand Manager. Get ready for a lot of exposure to internal senior stakeholders as well as working with external agencies. You will constantly be working on improvement activities within our iconic brands and new categories.
In brief, you will be responsible for;
• Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns
• Assisting with marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
• Liaising with external vendors to execute brand activation and campaigns
• Collaborating with cross functional teams to coordinate brand awareness and consideration
• Planning and executing initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
• Assisting with analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
• Supporting the Marketing Manager to drive Innovation pipeline for mid – long term
• Financial tracking & team support
• Bachelor’s degree in related business fields
• MBA or post graduate qualification in related field
• High English and Spanish Level.
• 6 months experience
• Highly appreciated Nielsen experience & Excel
• Communication Skills
oAt Kraft Heinz you’ll easily be exposed to senior management, no matter your level. Therefore, it’s important you have excellent communication skills, to deal with all kinds of different stakeholders. • Analytical o We’re a very data driven company. You know how to translate complex data into a simple solution with your analytical mindset.
• High pressure
o You don’t get easily stressed by pressure, on the opposite, a demanding and dynamic environment is what keeps you energized. • Result driven o You don’t only focus on your own results, but always do what’s best for the company.
• Team player
o Achieving results is nice but achieving results with the team is simply the best. You’re a team player, which means you’re sometimes a leader, sometimes a follower but always working towards the same common goal together with your teammates.
What we offer you
• An ambitious employer
• A fast career track like only few other companies can match;
• Always room for new ideas; if you have an excellent idea, please let us know and we can set it in action!
• Interns successful in the program will experience accelerated career opportunities and exposure to aspects of our business not normally seen so early in career
Program Start Date: October 2020
Duration: 6 months
Salary: 600€ month + Ticket Restaurant
After 6-12 months, the conditions are reviewed according to your performance and there is the possibility of joining our local team or an EMEA business unit.
Business Function: Sales, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, People & Performance and Procurement. * Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position.