We are seeking a strategic, creative and analytical marketer to develop brand marketing strategy for AWS in China. You will work with Head of Brand Marketing to establish and grow a brand our customers cherish. You will be responsible for crafting and executing high quality branding campaigns across media channels that build awareness for AWS and deliver customer acquisition and engagement goals. You will leverage market research and customer insights to guide positioning and messaging recommendations and maintain brand consistency in multi-channel communications. You will work closely with external marketing agencies to develop and execute branding campaigns. You will possess strong written and verbal communications skills, the ability to influence others. We’re looking for someone who’s excited about getting in early and rolling up her/his sleeves to help shape customers’ experience of discovering and enjoying our AWS product and services. You will flex both your analytical skills and your creative muscles: you should be as comfortable with the marketing science as you are with the marketing art, demonstrating your ability to appropriately use one to inform the other.
This role will be based in AWS Beijing.
· Develop branding strategy for AWS in China that creates pull and delivers customer acquisition and engagement goals
· Build brand awareness, salience and affinity to fuel customer growth and engagement. Lead the development of brand voice and personality.
· Drive 360-degree branding campaigns across channels like out-of-home, print, digital and social media.
· Responsible for end-to-end execution of campaigns from agency briefs to creative development, media planning, campaign execution and measurement.
· Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams in China and AWS global marketing teams and external partners (marketing agencies, 3Ps, etc.) to deliver results.
· Drive brand consistency across marketing assets
· Create and own assigned goals and performance metrics for campaigns; monitor regularly to understand effectiveness of strategy and creative, and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
· Engage with marketers across AWS globally to leverage best practices for brand and performance marketing.
· Manage and drive performance of marketing agencies
· Stay abreast with latest tools, trends, and best practices; test and evaluate their efficacy
· Present high quality documents to leadership
· Work effectively in a deadline-driven work environment, where multitasking while maintaining quality and attention to detail are the norm
· Deliver results with strong bias for action in an ambiguous environment