We currently have an opportunity for a SAP SCM Business Analyst in Ft. Lauderdale, FL-.
- Conceptualize, articulate and implement SAP SCM
- business solutions in integration with SD, MM, FICO, and multiple 3rd party systems.
- Understand the concepts and working in Agile methodology & Sprints
- Ability to articulate best practices in a given functionality
- Ability to understand various deliverables and
- milestones within a Project Life Cycle and take accountability of delivering them on time
- Engage business partners in evaluating opportunities for process improvement and system improvements.
- Participate in workshops during Blueprint phase and in requirement gathering phase.
- Provide High Level Design document, Functional
- specification document in accordance with WRICEF framework
- Work closely with the ABAP team to identify and remediate areas where ABAP code has been utilized.
- Play key team member role in creation of test
- scripts, functional testing, according to test plans and procedures, and
- documentation of test results. Collaborate with QA team to ensure all testcases meet the testing needs.
- Play a team member role in the project planning process and act as primary contact to the project manager in Enhancement Projects.
- Communicate & Collaborate with the team members in Ft. Lauderdale & Bangalore to provide / arrive at a scalable solution to a business problem.
- Determine potential impact and provide recommendations for data and systems resulting from projects, enhancements, and production support. Perform in-depth data analysis and provide recommendations for resolution for data integrity issues.
- Independently perform or lead application systems configuration and advise team members when support is required.
- Perform tasks as assigned by senior systems analysts or by Reporting Manager.
- Work closely with architects and other analysts to ensure process consistency and techniques across assigned processes and systems.
- Escalate to Reporting Manager on potential revenue impacting or customer satisfaction related issues on a timely manner
- Be willing to explore in different forums like SCN, ASUG etc to find best possible Industry Standard Solution to a given Business problem
- Show process stakeholders how to identify and solve process challenges by simulating different scenarios and analyzing performance metrics through advanced optimization techniques.
- Create and evaluate complex technical requirements in line with functional specifications from end-users; document
key issues; present alternatives.
- Communicate project and status updates to business and IT managers proactively on a regular basis.
- Collaborate within the team and share the knowledge of all deliverables being handled
- Work on Production ticket and if required liason with IBM team in getting the ticket closed meeting the guidelines
- Publish document to move the changes to Production
- Stores all the documentation in the Sharepoint site of the team and/or Project sharepoint site and ensure timely updates.
Qualifications (include knowledge, skills, abilities, and related work experience):
- Possess solid Hands-On - knowledge of SAP SD and MM Modules, their integration with FICO, PS and the technology that supports these processes
- Solid understanding of time based & service based Revenue Recognition concept in SAP
- Minimum of 5 end-to-end project life cycle SAP implementations including - configuration, testing, training, and post implementation support
- Must have experience influencing business leaders and peers about the proper use of standard SAP functionality and
business process flows
- Experience working directly with SAP and Non-SAP functional and technical teams
- Experience with Intercompany accounting, Transfer Pricing, Plant Abroad functionalities.
- Experience documenting business processes and writing detailed functional specifications for developers
- Solid knowledge of Credit Management (interface with tools like High Radius preferable), Pricing & Tax functions (interface
with Vertex, OneSolution etc), Promotion & Deal Management, Invoice List, Outputs, Price List, Copy Controls Forward & Reverse Logistics functions, purchasing, master data management, EDI/ALE experience, integrated planning,
transportation, warehouse/inventory management, Data Migration/Load, Query
Systems implementation skills:
- requirements/process analysis, fit-gap analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management & support
- Solid understanding of data quality issues and ability to recommend best practices for ensuring / validating data quality
- Advanced analytical and problem definition and solving abilities with debugging experience is highly preferred
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills; Ability to express complex technical concepts in terms that are understandable to the business
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications including Visio Flows and other productivity tools
Functional/Technical Requirements (include education, certifications, and training)
Minimum of 7 years of experience configuring the SAP SCM module functions that support a global enterprise