Meets with various end users, including the Stakeholders, Operational staff and external users to document end-user expectations and business requirements for Business Intelligence and data analytics solutions. Prepares documentation that is provided to technical team members to facilitate the completion of IT projects that support the achievement of strategic business plans. Ensure data quality of the deliverables like but not limited to Reports, Dashboard, Data Analysis
- Requirements Gathering / End User Interaction (30%): Meets with end users and stakeholders to understand business needs and translate it to technical documentation for the projects. Documents the requirements and follow-up with end users to ensure expectations were communicated accurately.
- Documentation Preparation (20%): Creates technical documentation based on meetings with end users and other related documents. Works with technical resources to ensure documentation provides clear direction for the efficient completion of IT projects.
- Technical Design (10%): Performs various levels of technical design in a variety of technology disciplines. Works independently or with other resources to complete design requirements.
- Data Quality (20%): Performs testing and data validation of reports, dashboard, analysis and other data related deliverables to ensure accuracy
- Customer Service, Advisory/Communication (10%): Performs triage in the event of service outages and/or business recovery. Communicates project priorities and interacts with end users and other team members to ensure the timely achievement of daily operational requirements.
- Direction and Leadership (5%): Works with IT Project Manager and other Managers across the organization to implement and maintain strategic plans and activities that meet, support and align with PracticeMax goals.
- Other Duties as Assigned (5%)
- Demonstrated understanding in performing BA functions for Business intelligence and data analytics in variety of technology disciplines including hardware, business applications and SDLC principles
- A successful track record using one or more project management tools to facilitate the creation of meaningful documentation and continuous improvement
- Demonstrated analysis of business process to identify opportunities in order to improve and streamline operation processes and strategies with technology solutions
- Understanding of business intelligence including visualization, data structures and data modeling techniques
- Familiarity of testing mythology and approach
- Effective communicate skills in working with end users and management to understand information needs and priorities and then work to meet those needs in a timely and cost-effective manner
- High level of problem solving ability in order to proactively determine problem areas and coordinate implementation of effective solutions
- Ability to concentrate for extended periods on highly technical work
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, and outstanding customer service skills
- Experience with clinical applications and other healthcare-related technologies
- Minimum of two year of experience documenting end-user business requirements for technology solutions
- Had work on Business intelligence and/or Data analytics projects
- And/or industry knowledge of business documentation and requirements gathering based on a combination of college education, certifications and professional experience