With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of
Business Analyst, Business Insight!
In this role, you are expected to be responsible for building various offerings in business insight area as requested by the clients on a regular basis. The individual must be an active contributor towards the overall objective of the project. We are looking for some who should be open to work in any shift as per the business requirement.
The Role demands for a qualified professional who can provide guidance to direct reports typically comprising of first line managers and supervisors.
- Specializes in Data Analysis, Business Insights and Market Research
- Able to understand, evaluate, interpret and visualize data
- Proficient with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Should consistently deliver on time with high-quality and error free reports and analysis to the clients
- Duties include all aspects of the day to day servicing, analytic support, client presentations
- Develop proficiency in in-house tools
- Anticipate issues/conflicts and proactively escalate to immediate manager
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- BE/B- Tech, BCA, MCA, MBA, BSc/MSc
- Effective communicate in writing and verbally to senior management.
- Experience in balancing customer facing role and work assessments.
- Self-starter and have analytical, problem solving skills
- Ability to balance customer governance meetings
- Able to nurture robust working relationships with the team, peers and clients, scheduling flexibility required
- Overall candidate should have problem solving, macro-level research and analytics approach and good in numbers.
- Good people and customer handling skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skill.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit [...] Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.