We are seeking a talented, experienced Business Analyst to be part of an exciting and innovative team working on IT Software Development.
- Requirement Gathering and Analysis for Software development life cycle: Prioritize requirements and documenting conceptual prototypes and mock-ups.
- Documentation of Product Features/Modules & other user documentation.
- Product Feature Delivery Verification: Product Feature Delivery Verification with FRS released
- Training and Reports Walkthrough, Presentations, Training for New Product Features/Modules.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Proactively communicate with other members of the team and other project leads
- Responsible to write Good User Stories and Break down user stories along with the team to identify technical tasks
- Estimate product backlog with the team using Agile estimation techniques
- Help product owner to define project plans, identify critical paths and project risks
- Experience working in Agile Team and a working understanding of Scrum
- Good understanding of Agile Estimation techniques
- Collaborate with other Peers to define best practices and improve project delivery efficiencies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Systems
- Good Knowledge of software business processes.
- Understanding of Web Application Design
- Ability to work closely with business/client to determine acceptable solutions
- Preferable knowledge of Atlassian Tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket).
- Excellent Communication (written and verbal) and client relationship management skills
- Multi-tasking and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative team member; efficient time management skills; self-motivated and proactive work attitude
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Knowledge of MS Office suite products
What do you gain?
- Opportunity to work with scalable and enterprise level technologies, bragging rights to havingdeveloped globally recognized technologies used by global customers
- Challenging, transparent and supportive work environment
- Opportunity to grow rapidly in your career along with the company – in get at right time!
- Competitive comp and benefits
About KMK consulting Inc
KMK Consulting brings together a range of functional competencies in marketing science, market research, forecasting and sales force effectiveness to provide our biopharma clients with fully integrated solutions that support their commercial success.
For more information on KMK Consulting Inc, visit [...] to apply write to us with your latest updated resume to email@example.com