With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of
Business Analyst, Tableau Developer! In this role, you are expected to be responsible for building and visualizing various offerings as requested by the clients on a regular basis. The individual must be an active contributor towards the overall objective of the project. We are looking for some who should be open to work in any shift as per the business requirement.
The Role demands for a highly qualified professional who can provide guidance to direct reports typically comprising of first line managers and supervisors.
- Execute work by Business Intelligence and Analysis, Designing, Testing, Migration, Production support and Implementation of dashboard applications.
- Work on data visualization tool Tableau Desktop Business Intelligence/Business Analytics software and other Tableau Products
- Create Effective and High performance dashboard using Tableau and published them to Server and Online.
- Designing complex dashboards taking advantage of all tableau functions including data blending, joins, actions, filters parameters, etc.
- Suggest and follow standard methodologies for creating Tableau dashboards by matching requirements to the charts to be chosen, color patterns as per user's needs, standardizing dashboard's size, look and feel.
- Involving in admin activities like publishing, adding users, creation of subscriptions and deployment.
- Extracting the data from multiple data source.
- Overseeing the production operations for Tableau platforms.
- Interacting with business partner's and customer's for reporting needs and requirements.
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Establish a good understanding of Tableau user and group security configuration.
- BE/B- Tech, BCA, MCA, MBA, BSc/MSc
- Relevant work experience (Knowledge of Ariba, SQL, VBA, MS-Access, Power BI, Cognos, R is desirable)
- Strong financial analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Effective communicate in writing and verbally to senior management.
- Experience in balancing customer facing role and work assessments.
- Self-starter and have analytical, problem solving skills
- Ability to balance customer governance meetings
- Good conceptual knowledge and experience in other BI tools is an added advantage
- Able to nurture robust working relationships with the team, peers and clients, scheduling flexibility required
- Overall candidate should have problem solving, macro-level research and analytics approach and good in numbers.
- Good people and customer handling skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skill.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit [...] Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.