The candidate will be responsible for providing support to the local US team in analyzing and procuring RFXs (RFP, RFI, RFQ), SOWs and Business & Technical presentations. The candidate must possess solid business acumen, a strong quantitative/technical background, and proven strategic business analysis experience. The ideal candidate must have inquisitiveness and a desire for continued self-improvement and development of new skills.
- Review and understand scope for practice for opportunities varying from proactive & non-RFP based to consultant lead opportunities
- The applicant must have at least 2 years of directly related and demonstrable experience in analyzing comprehensive IT solutions
- Work with sales team to identify and qualify business opportunities
- Perform analysis of required solutions and technical specifications to evaluate our eligibility to pursue the opportunity.
- Researching various US government sites and building presentations for key developments
- Provides some complex support and collaboration in completing analysis, providing ad-hoc reports, information or process mapping, and/or alignment of the business and related resources.
- Provide research and analysis of data and problems of varying complexity in order to develop recommendations to solve problems and issues related to business processes and development.
- Performs complex analysis of business issues utilizing established methodology and tools within functional areas.
- Research and data-mining as per requirements
- Responsible for conducting various forms of analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree (at minimum)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in analyzing opportunities for the federal/state/local, and/or commercial sectors of the US.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Business Analysis/consulting or similar profile
- Problem Solving skills
- Experience working in Federal Business Development processes
- Able to analyze data and situations and determine critical value drivers, synthesize with key stakeholders and make recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to provide insights that turn multiple option data into useful information that informs good business decisions.
- Demonstrates ability to clearly convey concepts and objectives orally; in presentations and in technical reports with the company stakeholders.
- General business experience with proven ability to discern and understand technical concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaboratively in offshore setup.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills; strong team player.
- Being able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to the completion of assignments