Job Description Summary
The Business Analyst is part of the Information Technology job family providing end-to-end technology across Euronext business. Information Technology has a core responsibility for developing, supporting and protecting the key trading applications, but also for managing Data Center and protecting Euronext systems from cyber-attacks and data theft.
• Elicit, analyze and document Business Requirements for development projects, testing and implementation;
• Work closely with PMO, Development and QA teams to support development and testing activities during the development, testing and acceptance phases of project implementation;
• Work with commercial team on third party sales, including preparing responses to RFPs, performing Market Design Studies, Product support;
• Communicate and integrate complex information related to IT solutions;
• Produce specific functional documentation and design, such as specifications, user guides and reports, for ITS exchange products.
* The key accountabilities only describe the main activities and is not exhaustive. It evolves depending on the expertise level and ongoing projects.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills;
• Excellent oral and written skills adequate for documenting complex business requirements clearly and unambiguously;
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in client-facing projects;
• Flexibility and ability to work in environments with changing priorities;
• Ability to interface with different project teams from the IT side to the business side;
• Fluency in English.Euronext Values
• We respect and value the people we work with
• We are unified through a common purpose
• We embrace diversity and strive for inclusion
• We value transparency, communicate honestly and share information openly
• We act with integrity in everything we do
• We don’t hide our mistakes, and we learn from them
• We act with a sense of urgency and decisiveness
• We are adaptable, responsive and embrace change
• We take smart risks
• We are positively driven to make a difference and challenge the status quo
• We focus on and encourage personal leadership
• We motivate each other with our ambition
• We deliver maximum value to our customers and stakeholders
• We take ownership and are accountable for the outcome
• We reward and celebrate performance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. We value the unique talents of all our people, who come from diverse backgrounds with different personal experiences and points of view and we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect.Additional Information
This job description is only describing the main activities within a certain role and is not exhaustive. It does not prevent to add more tasks, projects.