Our client is looking to hire an empathic Business Development Executive to contribute to the growth of the company. He/She will be responsible for the strategic and operational business development.
1. Responsible for helping the organization obtain better brand recognition and improved sales.
2. Responsible for ideas, activities, and initiatives within the business development team with the goal of making the business better.
3. Join in the actualisation/achievement of monthly/quarterly/yearly sales and revenue targets for the organisation.
4. Identify new local, regional and international market opportunities to drive business growth and expansion.
5. Prepare well tailored business documentation (i.e., proposals, pitch decks, one-pagers MOUs, contracts e.t.c.) to drive actualisation of overall business goals and objectives.
6. Employ proven strategies to promote and maintain strategic engagements with existing and new clients/stakeholders.
7. Join in developing and driving the implementation/execution of both offline and online marketing plans and activities.
8. Participate in reviewing all marketing/communication assets and material offline/online to ensure communications are clear, concise and convincing.
9. Participate in all strategic business meetings and events for brand exposure and to acquire new prospects.
10. Respond to all sales enquiries via phone calls, WhatsApp, and emails.
11. Cold-call hospitals and other healthcare facilities for sales of medical equipment and consumables, and marketing of our equipment finance solutions.
12. Coordinate service delivery to the Company’s individual and corporate clients.
13. Manage the sales contact list under the supervision of the Business Development Manager.
14. Facilitate partnerships with OEMs and suppliers of medical equipment and consumables, both locally and internationally.
1. Attainment of pre-set sales targets.
2. Number of inbound sales inquiries via phone calls, emails, texts e.t.c.
3. Number of outgoing proposals – solicited and unsolicited.
4. Improvement in the quality of business documentations and sales materials.
5. Number of meetings.
1. 2-3 years corporate experience performing similar or inter-related tasks within the HMO industry, sales of medical equipment and consumables or held BD role in a hospital is highly preferred.
2. Bachelor's Degree in a related course and A second degree in Business Administration is an added advantage.