- Hunt new business and develop existing customer opportunities
- Promote company's products;
- Conduct and manage regular customer visits and meetings
- Achieve sales target and comply with a profit policy at all times;
- Follow up on sales leads from overseas offices;
- Establish professional strategies and relationship to retain customers
- Gather market intelligence.
- F.7 or Above;
- Minimum 2 years in freight forwarding industry; with proven sales track record for free hand business;
- Familiar with Intra-Asia & USA markets & rail business would be advantage;
- Self motivated, aggressive and independent;
- Good communication skills;
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Cantonese;
- Good communication of Mandarin is an advantage;
- Good PC skills, e.g. MS Office, Word, Excel, Power Point.
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!