Generate business through Sales activity in assigned branch and strive towards achieving individual targets (Sales Budgets, Trade Lane budgets, Job files) and Company Objectives.
- Prepare a list of top 20 major accounts and build business relationship with these Prospects & ExistingMultinational customers, large clientele and corporate customers through regular client visits. Maintain, Retain and further develop existing key accounts.
· To jointly work with the Product team, Sales Management in developing our core Trade lanes and Vertical markets within the multinational customer segment.
· Report Sales activities on a daily basis through CRM system and maintain Sales Visit Plan in “My CRM” system.
· Ensure that RFQs / Tenders are submitted with the assistance of our local and global tender team for successful conversion.
· Ensure that all quotations are sent out to customers within the agreed time frame as per company directives in co-ordination with sales support. Ensure proper follow up of these quotations with the customer for quick conversion. It is mandatory to have a proper SOP made out in conjunction with Sales support for all the businesses controlled by you and submitted to Operations.
· Pursue activities to achieve KPI’s. Set of KPIs will be listed out to you by your Sales Manager.
· All outstanding payments to be settled in accordance with agreed credit terms.
· Generate qualified and validated Sales leads and follow up with Cargo-Partner and System Partner branches.
· To collect regular feedback from Customers to gauge Customer delight and effect improvement wherever necessary.
Skill Sets and Qualifications :
· Market knowledge of Freight Forwarding / Logistics industry.
· Strong Selling and Negotiation skills
· Should be a team person with excellent interpersonal skills.
· Should be Computer Savvy.
· Should have Relative strengths in Selling Import /Export Air and Sea Freight Cargo with proven track record of captive business and Own accounts
· Minimum of 5 – 6 years experience in related industry.
Degree educated and preferably from Logistics, Marketing or International Trade
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!