NAVBLUE is the 100% Airbus subsidiary dedicated to the digital solutions in the fields of flight operations, air traffic management and airports operations.
This internship is the opportunity to be part of the Strategy and Innovation team in NAVBLUE, a great mix of project managers, innovation leaders, data scientists, UI/UX designers and business developers.
- Participate to flight ops and ATM new services definition
- Study new business models associated to digital solutions
- Study the innovation strategy of NAVBLUE’s competitors and the associated business models
- Map the aviation data platforms competitive landscape
- Update the Skywise customers list and make associated research
- Make some specific marketing research, mainly market sizing (database cross-referencing)
- Make some research on pre-identified companies: equity, turnover, financial elements, customers, partners... & Draft strategic fit with NAVBLUE
- Administrate the SIO intranet
- Support the team on some specific research work or event organization
Related training path & induction activities:
- NAVBLUE products portfolio awareness, including NAVBLUE Air tour
- Presentation to SIO ecosystem, including marketing, communication, IT, PLs, Airbus
- SalesForce CRM training
- Provision of websites / intranet of interest
- business acumen (business school student, Bachelor ideally)
- strong interest for aviation industry
- fluent in English and in French
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.