We are seeking a new Business Development Manager. You will be responsible for acquisition of new clients and requires relevant sales experience. You will drive business development efforts that generate leads, enhance brand visibility, and increase sales. In addition to personal sales goals and assigned targets, you will be pivotal in winning business to reach targeted goals by ensuring that leads are exchanged, relationships are managed, and clients are given a seamless experience — working with the international business development team, as well as Space Matrix offices in Asia and the US.
- You will Drive business development efforts in the region, acquire new clients and manage sales targets .
- You will Gather market intelligence, including information on clients and competitors in the Workplace Market Sector, industry trends, future projects, etc.
- You will Generate and track leads and forecast your sales efforts to create new bookings.
- You will Develop and take part in pitches and other presentations that meet the client’s needs and expectations.
- You will Work closely with the Director and the Team to complete the sales cycle
- You will Collaborate in developing the systems, materials, and resources necessary for business development, including proposals, presentations, and serving offerings to win work.
- You will Represent Space Matrix by targeting potential clients, project partners, and collaborators; identifying opportunities; building relationships; and creating direct and indirect advocacy affiliations to expand Space Matrix’s competitive position.
What We Expect
- You have Experience in managing complex sales cycle with B2B selling process to multinational companies in Noida Market.
- You have Undergraduate or graduate degree in business, marketing, or another field relevant to this role, with a minimum of 5 years of sales/ business development experience.
- You have Knowledge of the Workplace Market Sector in Asia-Pacific including competitive positioning and strategy.
- You Should be able to travel in the Asia-Pacific region.
- You have Experience working in Architecture, Interior Design firms or related fields.
- You have Experience working in Multinational companies.
Who we are
Space Matrix is a dynamic and innovative design consultancy that specializes in workplace design. With relevant project experience in over 30 cities and 15 office locations in Australia, China, India, Thailand, Singapore and the United States, our mission is to be the No. 1 office design firm in Asia and to continue revolutionizing the delivery of design and build globally.
We have a company culture that is transparent, collaborative, innovative, progressive, honest and fast. Be part of the team that constantly challenges the industry norm and wants to be the best in the game.