He/She should have the ability to converse with, and present to CXO level contacts and independently negotiate with the client/company’s senior management. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and achieve business objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Minimum 5+ years of sales experience in B2B complex sales in an e-Learning, ITES, or software Industry for North America/GCC/APAC.
- Day-to-day diligent “hunting” mentality approach to prospecting leads. Proven new business development experience with demonstrated consistency.
- Identify new opportunities through direct marketing (emails, calls, visits, ...), trade shows, and referrals from existing customers
- Prepare winning proposals and build solutions for complex projects.
- Ensuring that prospecting is managed as part of a structured, targeted, and measurable process resulting in new prospects are being added to the pipeline on a consistent basis.
- Introduce our services to potential customers through various means such as high-quality personal presentations, web conferences, etc.
- Act as a primary representative, develop account base with contacts and companies, keep track of market demands and sales forecasts.
- Strong knowledge of the international markets with experience of selling software and related technology solutions to businesses.
- Good team player and networker.
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (Gmail, voicemail, MS Office).
- Willing to accommodate job timings based on a campaign's requirement.
MBA Degree or Equivalent
Sep 25, 2020
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your profile.