ENGINEERING - Solving hard core problems
Backend Software engineer – Core services
Experience: 2-4 years
Surmanja infotech is on a mission to power commerce globally and is seeking experienced Software Engineers to help us scale our technology to the next level. You’ll work closely with other Software Engineers to decompose our product into robust core services which can be scaled to meet demand. To be successful in this role, you will be expected to write highly-performant code and have a deep understanding of large distributed systems.
- Build highly-available, highly-performant, redundant, scalable distributed systems.
- Write code that is performant, maintainable, clear, and concise.
- Work closely with other engineers to decompose our current codebase into a SOA
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge of at least 2 of the following: PHP, Java, Ruby
- Experience using and building JSON APIs.
- Experience developing scalable and complex distributed systems.
- Production experience with UNIX/Linux environments.
- Collaborate with our product & design teams to feature design specifications.
- Have a demonstrated ability to get shit done.
- Build new features with consideration for testability and extensibility
Java Developer - Web Applications Development
Experience: 2-4 years
We are looking for a senior programmer to join the team at Surmanja infotech who will participate in software requirements and implementation design reviews. Exposure to large enterprise applications is preferred. You should have expert data structural knowledge, excellent problem solving, troubleshooting, and analytical skills.
- Understand requirements, Develop high quality software. Unit test and deploy code in agile environment. Learn new technologies and work in a continuously changing environment.
- Find opportunities to take advantage of existing platforms to improve the products and for opportunities to release software in open source domain.
- Willingness to learn and work in highly vibrant environment implementing solutions for global systems including performance optimizations and optimal algorithms
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of programming experience in building web applications
- Experience in Struts 2.0 – 1 yr OR Struts 1.2 – 2 yrs, Hibernate- 6 months, Ajax, Jquery – min. 6 months
- Solid understanding of Java, HTML5+ CSS3 and related open source frame works.
- Expert knowledge of Java, J2EE, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, AJAX
- Basic understanding of SQL and RDBMS development skills
- Working experience with any one web application server. Some experience/knowledge of source control, build automation and unit testing principles is desirable but not necessary.
- Full software development lifecycle (SDLC) experience
go top ↑
MARKETING – Spreading the word
Product Marketing Manager - building customer base
Experience: 3- 5 years
At Surmanja infotech, we're proud of our product and how it enables people to live out their dreams by building successful online businesses. We want people know how we can help them sell more. That's why we’re looking for a data-driven dynamo to fill our Product Marketing Manager role.
We know this is a HUGE task. You may not have much hands-on experience. But what matters is that you are passionate about learning on the fly.
- This is a very hands-on position and you’ll be working in a very close knitted small marketing team to plan and execute all lead-generation initiatives including organic (e.g., SEO, content marketing, buzz campaigns, etc.) and inorganic online (e.g., SEM, PPC, email marketing campaigns, affiliate marketing, etc.) marketing efforts.
- driving key marketing initiatives, persona and channel-based data analysis, pricing initiatives and major product launches, developing new and creative ways to market companies and services.
- Enhance product differentiation vis-a-vis competitive set & increase online conversion
- Leverage data to identify areas of opportunity for product features and marketing initiatives to drive growth
- Support and drive major initiatives such as pricing changes, major product launches, marketplace and app launches, and more
- You have 2 to 5 years experience of product marketing and/or product management experience, preferably in an equivalent role at internet or software companies.
- You are good at SEO with basic knowledge of HTML/CSS and ability to make edits to web pages.
- Paid online marketing – knowing the pulse of what your customers are looking for and tap into it, basic understanding in executing and managing PPC campaigns, exploring & improving ROI on all paid channels – Affiliate Marketing channels, Adwords, Facebook Ads & other ad networks
- Social Media marketing - Managing our FB & Twitter communities and growing them & planning/executing crazy activities & viral campaigns that are news worthy
- Offline & Email-marketing - Emails are your best and cheapest marketing arsenal. Make sure we are doing them right and constantly innovating better ways to reach out to our target audience and even come up with crazy offline campaign ideas.
go top ↑
SALES – Helping Small Business Owners
Business Development Manager – Sell more, fast & everywhere
Experience: 3- 5 years
If you simply enjoy selling and believe you’re an entrepreneur in selling- be a business development manager. We're looking for a rock star inside sales manager with strong experience managing a team of cold calling, closing beasts!
- Establish a consistent pipeline on a daily basis via lead generation
- Assisting Clients in setting up their online stores & providing them with expert opinions about market standards regarding online selling, how e-commerce can ease and boost up their business.
- Assist Director of Acquisition Sales in developing a plan for how we will most effectively target quality leads and clients, with an emphasis on maximizing client value, reducing churn, setting proper sales expectation, and creating a "WOW" client experience.
- Help refine sales processes, SalesForce.com, and other sales related tools to maximize efficiency, increase productivity, and consistently exceed revenue targets.
- Graduation in any field, MBA in marketing will be a bonus.
- Solid sales training skill and sales methodology
- Strong communication, reasoning and analytical skills
- Passion for client success and satisfaction
go top ↑