About Learnship: Headquartered in Cologne, Germany, Learnship has over 350 corporate employees and more than 1,400 language and intercultural trainers with offices in the United States, Germany, France, Switzerland, Japan, India, China, Mexico and Brazil.
What we do: Learnship provides Language, Skill based and Intercultural digital training to over 25,000 learners a year at more than 2,000 corporate clients, with programs in 12 languages. Customers include IBM, Deloitte, Deutsche Post DHL Group, Procter & Gamble, Nestlé.
Key Responsibilities (Sales):
- Create pipeline and drive revenue through high dollar value sales for solutions within India and/or other specified regions
- Grow pipeline through extensive networking and cold-calling/e-mailing prospective clients.
- Lead generation through social media networks.
- Establish healthy relationships with CLOs, CXOs, VCs, Learning & Development, Digital Transformation Head, Diversity & Inclusion Head etc
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Have complete ownership of sales cycle- from lead generation to closure.
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and maximize retention.
- Run email campaigns to generate new sales prospects
- Complete accurate tracking of communication with current and potential customers in SalesForce.com( SFDC)
Key Responsibilities (Strategy and Administration):
- Develop a strategic business expansion plan along with team leaders.
- Identify and develop cross selling opportunities by strengthening customer relationship and establishing trust, to grow company business.
- Maintain and develop sales forecasting and pipeline trackers to smoothen internal collaboration. Working on Salesforce portal is a plus.
The Successful Applicant:
- Educational Background and Experience:
- Preferably Masters or Bachelors Degree in Business Administration with demonstrated proficiency.
- 5-8 years of software sales (SaaS, EdTech) experience.
- Experience working with large / global clients in India and other geographies.
Performance and Skills:
- Consistently overachieved sales quotas.
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid changing environment.
- Solid experience of selling at Mid to Senior Level, CLO, CXO/CXO-1 level.
- Extensive experience selling to high dollar value customers.
- Professional proficiency in verbal and written communication in English.
- Superior problem-solving skills with close attention to detail
- Work collaboratively with others, share information, address conflict professionally and fulfill commitments. Work exceptionally well across functional groups.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PPT)
- Continually find ways to overcome challenges and obstacles.
The compensation package is highly competitive including base salary, bonus, commission, and full benefits.
- The chance to further develop in our successful and rapidly growing company while contributing your own ideas.
- A friendly, multicultural working atmosphere with plenty of room for development.
- The chance to collaborate with our diverse, multicultural teams all over the globe.
- The ability to work with our innovative, business results driven products in the EdTech sector
- A competitive base + commission compensation structure that rewards your hard work.
- Extensive onboarding support and training
- Ongoing professional development
- A work environment that allows you to work independently handling your own book of business while also being a key part of a global team that shares best practices and supports one another
Learnship is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.