Established in 2010, Knorex is a cutting edge advertising technology MNC with offices across USA, Australia, China, Singapore, Vietnam, India, Thailand and Malaysia. Knorex provides Precision Performance Marketing products and solutions to the world’s leading brands and media agencies. With its full-stack platform, Knorex XPO™ (https://xpo.knorex.com) supplies the technology platform to deliver the right marketing message to the right audience at the right moment and right place, underpinned by a multi-layered data-driven approach. Knorex XPO shields its customers from dealing with the complexity and fuss while delivering immersive, dynamic and personalized marketing experiences that connects with their users. Knorex also provides managed services to complement its offering.
We are constantly on the lookout to recruit the best and the brightest - from engineering to sales to account management to operations and HR.
Knorex offers you many different opportunities to scale your ambition and creativity far and beyond. We embrace a dynamic and pragmatic way of doing things, setting ourselves up for long term achievement yet relentlessly focused on delivering the short term goals. If you love the joy of building stuffs and seeing them grow, growing yourself and others in the process, and challenging yourself to do stuffs that you once thought impossible, we invite you to explore a career with us.
Knorex Core Values
- Passion & Excellence : Be passionate, take interest in and care about what, how, why you do something. Keep improving to best what you have delivered and achieved. Always be finding ways to deliver the best for our customers, staff & partners! Inspect what you expect! Ask ask ask to dig to the core of an issue/problem, discover and figure things out, anticipate and prepare.
- Trust & Respect : Build trust with people around you. Be honest, fair and open. Be trustworthy. Communicate, communicate, and communicate and then deliver or follow through. Respect all individuals and their roles; everyone matters.
- Integrity & Accountability : Think and act for long term, do the right thing, be ethical and don't take shortcuts. Take charge & invent solutions not excuses. Never skirt a responsibility. Be a leader!
- Self-initiative & Resourceful : Take initiative, don't wait for things to happen, find all kinds of ways to make things happen!
- Resilience & Grit : Adopt the Growth mindset! Be adaptive and pursue with the relentlessness, focus and perseverance towards your goals, something that you believe in, don't give up! Don't set up self-defeating barrier even before you begin! And if you fail or you experience a setback or times are tough, it's OK! Hunker down, regroup, adapt and get back up and charge again!
About the Role
We are looking for an independent individual to work in our Sales team. Your regional role adds most value by carrying out a wide range of tasks that are integral for prospecting, qualifying, acquiring new customers.
This role will involve management of new Business partnerships for continual engagement in cross-channel digital marketing.
- Builds business by identifying and selling to prospects
- Consultative selling by establishing contact, developing relationships and recommending solutions
- Align business opportunities to establish strong and long-term partnerships
- Develop Sales plan for execution in alignment with the company
Account Development :
- Daily analysis of customer’s revenue performance and KPIs
- Develop and support customer through effective cross-channel marketing solutions
- High level of proactive communication with customers
- Minimum 2 – 5 years experience in digital marketing / media planning
- Diploma/ Bachelor in Marketing or Business
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Passionate in widening your horizons in digital marketing
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both in spoken and written
- Strong analytical skills for relevant recommendations of business opportunities to customers
- Strong understanding in digital marketing industry
- Creative, problem solver with ability and experience understanding the business requirements of customers and delivering innovative solutions/options
- Strong commitment to sales and service with excellent interpersonal skills, initiatives and follow-through
- A positive & can-do work mind-like attitudes
- Team player with ability to work independently
- Able to handle multiple priorities
- Self-motivated individual
- Results oriented
What Knorex offers
- Competitive remuneration package including quarterly bonus pay out.
- Comprehensive benefits scheme such as W3F (Work, Wellbeing, Welfare) Fund for courses, materials, personal health and wellbeing.
- Work from home benefit.
- Quarterly recognition program and long service reward.
- Career growth and personal development scheme
- You will have the advance to influence and drive the changes, at Knorex we welcome good ideas and accept any possibility to make our company great.
- We offer great learning opportunities, you will have exposure in cutting edge performance marketing and advertising technology.
- Opportunity to work cross-country and with variety of projects of a different nature.