- Are you highly driven by the fast pace of working in a sales team?
- Can you grow new advertising revenue?
- Would you like to join Australia’s most influential media organisation?
What’s the role?
- With a customer acquisition strategy in place, apply your industry knowledge to segment the market, and to acquire new customers.
- Using your strong sales experience to conduct discovery meetings with new prospects, and to uncover needs by conducting thorough business goals and gap analysis.
- Develop a full-service digital strategy which is aligned to customers’ business goals and return on investment expectations, focusing on long term results.
- Achieve revenue targets, manage budget forecasting & new business pipeline.
- Amazing customer service. Have a deep understanding of prospects and clients, deliver outstanding clients onboarding experiences, build strong relationships and ensure customer retention.
- A strong understanding of digital performance, the industry, competition and how you can use this to influence sales outcomes.
- Category and digital expertise and thought leadership. Stay up to date with the latest trends and how they apply to the customers and prospects you serve.
Who you are
- A great level of positive energy to deliver across multiple deadlines, solutions focused with amazing customer service.
- Networking ability, and experience in building leads in the strongest categories via daily prospecting and cold-calling, as well as excellence at preparation & delivery of sales pitches to both individuals and large groups.
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail, strategic thinking and commercial acumen.
- Ability to build strong working relationships at all levels of an organisation.
- Work effectively with others to deliver commercial and customer outcomes.
- Professional sales or account management experience working in a senior sales or management role. Experience with large and diverse customer bases is preferred.
- Strong digital marketing experience across all channels. Experience in performance channels is an advantage.
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive remuneration package
- An opportunity to innovate, challenge the norm and pioneer the way forward
- A truly collaborative environment
- Variety of work where no two days are the same
- Work with some of Australia's most recognised and prestigious brands
- Make a difference as part of Australia’s most influential media organisation
Who are we?
We are News. We are Sport. We are Lifestyle, We are News Corp Australia.
As the nation’s most influential media organisation and the largest publisher across print and digital, News Corp Australia reaches an unduplicated audience of 16 million Australians every month. Here you’ll learn from the best, working across more than 150 household names including The Australian, Taste, Vogue, news.com.au, and of course our local masthead The Mercury. Together we grow our business and help shape the future of the media industry. We’re home to the greatest digital talent in the industry.
Powered by News Corp Australia and with a direct bat-phone to Google and Facebook, News Xtend provides powerful digital marketing campaigns and first class service that our rivals can’t match. With staff based across Australia, our customers have access to local experts who are masters of spruiking – including getting businesses found on search engines, starting conversations on social media and delivering messages where it matters most. News Xtend gives our customers the ability to focus on their business today, while we help catch their customers of tomorrow.
For further information regarding this role please contact Lauren in the Talent Acquisition team via email@example.com. To apply please attach your CV using the appropriate link and ensure that you notify your current Manager if you are asked to attend an interview. Please note we will not be able to organise an interview until you've notified your current Manager.
Diversity strengthens our national teams and newsroom as we seek to tell stories that represent the communities of Australia. Our people make us unique, and so we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability or gender identity. Applicants of diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply!
Your application will be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please review all application instructions before applying.