Today SoftwareONE is a global leader in software and cloud portfolio management and is modernizing the way organizations budget and optimize their global IT spend from on-premises to the cloud.
Our 5,000 technology experts located across 80+ countries work on over a 1,000 Technology Projects globally. We provide customers with the right advice on their Technology Roadmap towards the cloud or optimizing the Business-outcome of a cloud-based landscape. With our PyraCloud platform, applying machine learning, delivering the visibility, insight, automation and control customers demand to maximize their software investments.
In tandem, our Software Lifecycle Management (SLM) services provide the methodology and framework to optimize the underlying IT infrastructure, accelerate cloud adoption and minimize compliance risk.
With our dynamic leadership and driven business strategy SoftwareONE is one of the fastest growing technology solution providers in the world with elite partnerships with Microsoft, AWS, Adobe, IBM, VMware, Oracle, Citrix, Red Hat, Trend Micro and many more.
- Achieve and exceed revenue targets on a quarterly basis in a rapidly changing and highly competitive marketplace.
- Focused on achievement of sales strategies and targets through targeting key clients in the Large Enterprise commercial sector, identifying key decision makers and leverage opportunities to promote and sell products and services.
- Drive revenue generation and deliver significant value to clients through identifying opportunities within clients' organizations, and gaining an in-depth understanding of client needs
- Leads negotiations, coordinates complex decision-making process, and overcomes objections to capture new business opportunities
- Effectively build and optimize long term, sustainable and profitable relationships with clients
- Identify opportunities, present and sell products and services which are key for clients' success
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Provides training to customers and partners regarding software publisher contracts and optimal usage of agreements post-mortem. Facilitates all communications, order processing, and reporting of customer and partner transactions in territory
- Evaluates software contract spend and utilization in a given organization. Must be able to optimize spending patterns, technology usage, and implementation strategies. High level of knowledge of internal organization workings, Information Technology trends.
- Develops strong knowledge of leading industry trends such as electronic commerce, spend management, and technology initiatives by developing proactive professional relationships with software publisher representatives in assigned territory.
- Be the field resource to customers and partners for leading industry volume license offerings from top publishers.
- Submits accurate and timely forecasts that are aligned with assigned sales quotas. Forecast sales revenue on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Provides leadership and licensing knowledge to customers, maintains appropriate presence in the software industry community.
- Generates opportunities for meetings with key decision makers to drive sales process.
- Bachelor’s Degree from four year college or university preferred
- 5 to 7 years professional sales experience in high-tech or service-related industry with preferred successful software sales / software licensing experience
- Experience in Solution Selling with emphasis on strong account/territory management
- Experienced selling into large enterprise customers
- Demonstrated experience in selling enterprise software products/services/solutions is a strong advantage
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
- Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with C-level executives
- Highly motivated and results oriented
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, multitasking, time management skills
- Solid problem solving and consultative skills required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team sales environment with minimum supervision
- Travel 60%
- Proficient with Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Sales certification exams passed such as MCP, VSP, and SAM preferred.
Strip away everything. Strip away our brand, strip away our buildings, strip away our offices. What are we left with? Our people. This is what makes SoftwareONE successful.
Passionate people who live and breathe our values every day, who delight our customers, every day, and who go above and beyond, every day. Our culture is unique, and I believe that having the right people, and empowering them to succeed, is the absolute key to our success.
Patrick Winter, Founder.
Success at SoftwareONE is not defined by what you do for yourself, but by what you deliver for our customers, the business and for the employees around you. SoftwareONE employees are energized, agile, and are laser-focused on delivering world-class Customer Satisfaction and results. Our leaders motivate and inspire their teams and provide a working environment that delivers incredible levels of Employee Satisfaction. We are Humble, have a very high degree of Integrity, and are simply not interested in politics. Our leaders operate with a high level of Discipline but are able to work at Speed manage change in a global economy.
“SoftwareONE is an equal opportunity employer. With employee satisfaction as one of our core values, we are passionate about diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. We want every employee to have the greatest experience of their career.”