Seer is developing technology to revolutionise the diagnosis and management of neurological conditions, with a special focus on epilepsy. Our mission is to deliver personalised clinical insights and advance patient experience with leading-edge technology.
We are growing and are currently seeking a Business Development Manager to promote and maintain Seer’s diagnostic service uptake with Neurologists, Paediatricians and General Practitioner clinics across NSW and ACT.
With an unrivalled market position, we are seeking top talent to be part of our success story. As the Business Development Manager your goal is to increase the visibility and awareness of our company’s service, increase the referral base and assist our clients in achieving their objectives. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing and innovative Australian company.
- Build long-term, trusted business relationships with specialists and GP clinics
- Leverage your strong communication skills to educate Drs on the benefits of Seer’s diagnostic service
- Establish referral pathways to Seer’s diagnostics service to provide patients with timely diagnosis
- Manage your territory like your own business and take full accountability for your results
- Work with the broader business development team to develop and implement effective business strategies with focus on improved patient outcomes
- Monitor and analyse data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage, trends and gaps in the market
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up to date with latest medical data
- Travel to designated regional areas and to meetings and conferences as required
- Contribute to the ongoing development and improvement of internal functions that improve sales outcomes
- Proven work experience as a pharmaceutical or medical rep
- Hospital/specialist experience within neurology &/or paediatrics highly desired
- Excellent communication, negotiation and selling skills
- Highly motivated and business focused with a proven track record in sales
- Strong problem-solving skills and solution focused mindset
- Flexible and adaptable to constant change of a fast-growing environment
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Tertiary qualifications in Science or Health related field
This is a great opportunity for a proactive, resilient self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced innovative environment and is genuinely passionate about the Health sector.
For any questions regarding our recruitment process, please contact Sana Shek, Talent Acquisition Sourcer, on 0424 282 958.