General Manager/Business Development Manager
11/01/2021 - 11:42
Our client is seeking a General Manager/Business Development Manager to join their growing and expanding company. This role will report into Management. The main function of this role is to run the Limerick office coupled with sales ideally with a technical background.
Bachelor degree in Business OR Engineering or Business related curriculum with 5+ year experience.
Sales experience for technical equipment highly preferred
Good command of English and effective verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Ensure compliance of office to various local, national and EU level regulations
- Manage team according to company values and business culture
- Full ownership of assigned resources - Actively seek to eliminate issues
- Provide world-class care to clientele - Represent companies image with various stakeholders within the industry
- European Business development; specifically, development of sales network - Handle sales activities as necessary
- Research and analysis of business opportunities consistent with the organization's long range and strategic plans.
- Identifying opportunities and work with the technical teams to grow profitable revenue for the company.
- Manage and enforce contract terms and provisions for business related ventures and projects in the region.
- Identify and build relationships with key agents and distributors who can contribute in a significant manner to corporate goals
- Maintain strong relationships with existing clients and develop new client contacts
- Develop sales tools and personnel as needed to expand and build business in the region.
- Prepare and submit bids and quotations
- Manage agents and distributors
- Interfacing with US Head Quarters for all sales related activities
- Interface with marketing department on the regional marketing needs
- Travel as necessary in executing business development plan and on short notice as required by clients.
- Must be a self-starter who will find means and ways to develop business
- Highly technical and hands on
- Must be willing to perform multiple roles in order to meet the needs of the client
- Willing and able to adapt to the company culture
- Add value in all processes involved
- Protective of company resources
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the above experience, please APPLY NOW or call Rebecca Walsh or Victoria Marshall on 061 430939 to have a confidential chat.