BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- 2 - 4 years in Business Development
- 2 weeks ago
We are looking for a Business Development Manager , whom will play a vital role in planning and delivering new managed services clients through a variety of strategies to support the growth and expansion of end to end networks.
Job Location: Trivandrum
Creative Agency at its Peak :- Born to Digitize. That’s what we call ourselves. Being a Creative Driven – Passion First Agency we incorporate a complete digital solution for a well-being. We combine our diligence with customer intelligence to bring unique insights to life with powerful ideas. We believe that brand evolve right from the heart of customers. Because of that, we are able to understand what customer’s needs, why they act and what they care about. That is why we combine creativity, data and digital to outline the customer journey and to be apt in every touch point. To bring brands to life and make it more livelier. We have an excellent client notch starting from USA ,Canada and Europe. Something very exciting is on the way, more updates are following up.
- Project Management
- Digital Marketing
- Business Development
- Interpersonal skills
- Leadership Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Team Oriented
- Written & Verbal Communication
- Logical Reasoning
- Relationship Management
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identifying and acquire new overseas clients
- Generating Leads from sourcing tools available in the market.
- Taking follow up of with new overseas clients
- Send business introduction & proposals.
- Conversion of inquiries to orders & Increase sales
- Prepare & manage export documentation
- Should be able to handle all aspects of company's global export marketing and operations.
- He will be responsible for international marketing and sales of our products.
- He must have keen understanding of operational challenges of foreign markets and available opportunities for our products in overseas markets
- Should be able to interact with internal cross functional teams to get proposals done in a quick turnaround time.
- Developing Strong Client relationship & New Business development.
- Should be proactive and should have excellent communication skills
- Strong business acumen and analytical thinking
- Thorough understanding of reporting data in a way that is easily interpreted by business users
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- Build relationships with new clients
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the sales team
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new products, services and distribution channels
- Prepare and present proposals and close new accounts in targeted verticals;
- Develop and maintain Sales Territory Plan and ensure achievement of Company sales targets and profitability
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing Team of the company to generate new leads via vendors and distribution houses, understand competitors, End to End’s market position, and identify event opportunities
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Graduate with MBA
- Outstanding interpersonal skills;
- Strong initiative skills, working both independently and as part of a team;
- Excellent skills in teamwork, leadership and communication;
- Aggressive strategist with proven ability to close the deals via strong and persuasive closing skills;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to work efficiently on simultaneous assignments under tight deadlines with minimum supervision;
- Professional self-starter, high level of motivation, customer empathy and ethics;
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and assist wherever needed;
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities;
- Demonstrated success in building trust and maintaining long-term relationships;
- Ability to collect and analyze data, draws conclusions, and makes actionable recommendation
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional English communication skills (written and verbal) outstanding interpersonal skills is mandatory
- Knowledge in the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Should be able to handle Multiple Projects with ease.
- Knowledge in Digital marketing.
- Good presentation skills.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel
- Any Degree Qualification preferably MBA with (2-4)yrs Experience is preferred.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Experience: 2 - 4 years in Business Development( Preferred )
- Graduation: Bachelor's Degree( Preferred )
- Proficient in English( Preferred )