GetCraft - A Premium Creative Network. The best place to connect with creative professionals and businesses looking for projects or work.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager that fascinated by the evolution of media, content marketing and brand communication.
In this role, you will get to work closely with some of the country's largest brands, agencies, digital companies, media and content creators, and actively help shape the future of marketing in South East Asia.
At GetCRAFT, we've built a platform where companies & agencies can easily connect with the best publishers, influencers & creators to produce high-quality content at affordable costs. Today, brands can tell the stories they want to tell, publishers can be profitable in digital, and skilled content creators can get fair compensation for the work they do. Our ultimate goal is to help foster a thriving creative and media industry in Southeast Asia & beyond.
Since starting the business in 2014, we’ve quickly grown to more than 100 people in Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, & Singapore, have worked on over 2,000 campaigns for more than 500 brands, grown our network to more than 7,500 creators and have given more than US$15 million back to them. As we expand our footprint, we are looking for people who, like us, are fascinated by the evolution of media, content marketing, and brand communication.
- Drive new initiatives to acquire new business from the ground up.
- Drive revenue, achieve targeted KPI’s and maintain positive KPI trends.
- Develop and maintain a strategic long-term partnership with the preferred client to accomplish growth and company targets.
- Plan, negotiate, and review business activities within the relevant account on a regular basis.
- Tracking and reporting progress to both Partners and the company on the key metrics that define the success of the partnership.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for the account on all issues related to the execution of our collaboration and coordinating between the client and the company teams to address them.
- Building deep domain expertise on the financial technology landscape and aim to become a go-to expert for the Financiers on their questions related to the industry.
- Identifying and fleshing out new opportunities that build on our strengths and help clients address their pain points and growth agenda.
- Lead and mentor the young professionals, to be the next and better version of you
- Minimum 4 years of experience in enterprise (solution) sales and/or account management.
- Have an understanding of the current state of Marketing & Advertising
- Experience working with a consulting company, advertising, media agency would be a big plus.
- Have a list of direct clients would be preferred
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills.
- Demonstrated strength in problem solving and analytics and capable to drive insights into action.
- Ability to articulate with strong presentation skills and written communication abilities and contribute to executive level discussion and debate.
- Experience building longstanding, consultative client relationships
- Experience entering new markets, and building business from the ground up preferred
- Fluency in English & Indonesian
- Results-oriented, entrepreneurial, and self-motivating mindset
- Competitive Salary
- Organizational Transparency
- Strong Employee Development Plans
- Flexible Work Arrangement
If you're interested in this role, please drop your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org