Business Development Manager in Sales - Non IT Jobs
We have all leading clients among which one of our clients is India's leading moving and relocation companies, trusted and known for its business excellence record of over 49 years. Our client company wishes to expand its corporate business and is seeking a Business Development Manager (BDM) to Identify, develop and manage new corporate customers, Maintain and enhance business from existing corporate accounts, Achieve business targets.
Position : Permanent
Location : Chennai
Salary : As Per Market Norms
Job Title: Business Development Manager in Sales
Experience: 5+ Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Type: Full-time
Mode of Interview: Face to face HR Round
BDE is a middle-level position within Company’s sales department and will report into the Business Development Head (BDH).
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Develop sales strategies with the assistance of BDH to achieve business goals
- Identify and generate new corporate accounts and new business opportunities through direct sales, Linkedin and other networking activities
- Conduct cold calls to prospect, qualify and schedule appointments
- Develop and maintain a healthy multi-level sales funnel to drive sustainable sales growth
- Visit clients, Conducts surveys, Prepare client proposals, followup, negotiate and convert opportunities into business
- Develop excellent professional, working and consultative rapport with customers.
- Map each corporate client and develop a deep understanding of the organization, key decision-makers, current and future plans, etc. and develop bespoke solutions to cater to their unique business needs.
- Create high-quality sales collateral like presentations, information packs, pamphlets, and other sales materials to present to customers
- Keep track of market developments, competitors, and take proactive measures to sustain business goals
- Assist marketing team, business development team, and management in developing and executing sales and marketing campaigns.
- Attend networking events, conferences, and seminars
- Achieve or exceed individual sales goals, revenue and profit targets as assigned within defined timelines
- Ensure assigned teams members achieve or exceed sales goals, revenue and profit targets as assigned
- Update daily sales activities and CRM into ERP on a daily basis
- Maintain MIS and Submit Daily, Monthly, Quarter Reports to BDH management.
- Study data and provide analytical reports and trends
- Should have excellent skills in rapport building, influencing, selling, negotiating and closing
- Should be able to build business and sales pipelines individually
- Should have excellent business and commercial acumen
- Should be a strategic thinker and have strong decision-making skills
- Should have excellent leadership and interpersonal skills to manage or work with a team
- Should have excellent communication, presentation skills and should be able to present to senior management and to large groups.
- Should have a positive attitude and willingness to take up any challenge
- Should be comfortable in cold calling and meeting new people
- Should be able to handle the high-pressure environment, take decisions quickly and have a solution-oriented approach to problem-solving and decision-making
- Should be multitasked, set priorities, manage timelines, and meet strict deadlines
- Should be able to read, analyze and interpret client needs, policies and contract documents
- Should be flexible, willing to travel, work after hours and during weekends.
- Should be able to read, speak and write in English fluently
- Should be able to understand and speak in local languages
Experience & Qualifications
- Should have a minimum of 5 years prior corporate sales experience with a proven track record of prospects and securing new clients.
- Candidates with prior experience and knowledge of Moving, Global Mobility or Logistics will be preferred.
- Should have prior familiarity with the assigned territory.
HR Inc is a Chennai based Human Resource Sourcing and Staffing company set up in 2009. Our clients rely on us for their complete staffing requirements ranging from a single “hard-to-fill” top management position to massive hiring for junior level positions.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter to get Important News & Inside Scoops: