Our Business Development Representatives act as the liaison between Marketing and Sales teams. This role seeks new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. This job position is located in Madrid, Spain.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas, and use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with prospects and customers.
Why this opportunity is exciting? The Aberdeen brand now combines data and content solutions; being a recognized, established and trusted brand for content marketing and demand generation solution as well as marketing data and analytics. With private equity backing and a global footprint, we are poised for growth with a culture of innovative thinking, results orientation, and holding each other accountable. Plus, we are a European team and a pretty fun bunch!
- Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contacting potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Presenting the company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Territory Managers
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services
- Build sales pipeline using social selling, and cold calling methodologies
- Ensure all data is properly maintained and updated in the CRM application (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Native level of Italian or German or French