To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategorySalesJob Details
We are looking for high-energy, professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our Sales Development organization. The Sales Development organization is comprised of two business units; Sales Development and Business Development. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be tenacious self-starters every day. Salesforce.com offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding management to sell business application solutions and take your career to the next level!
What’s In It For You
- Respond to and qualify incoming web and phone inquiries regarding salesforce.com in Latin America
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a world class experience
- Partner with our experienced Account Executives to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills
- Maintain engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in salesforce.com and salesforce.com products
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business
- Fluency in written and verbal English
- Bachelor's Degree from a 4-Year University preferred or Relevant Job Experience
- 2-4 Years of corporate experience, outside of undergraduate graduation (Software sales is a plus)
- This position is located in SÃO PAULO/BR and no relocation assistance is provided
- Fluency in written and verbal Spanish is a plus
- Strong desire to be in technology sales
- Prior inside sales experience a plus
- Experience being held to metrics a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effective
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High energy and positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Health Insurance for you and your family
- Wellness reimbursements
- Education reimbursements
- Employee Stock Purchase program
- Parental leave
- Childcare subsides
Salesforce.com is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we’re delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate–and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our “more human, less corporate” culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success Aloha-style. Ready to find your #dreamjob?
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.