Req ID: 108675
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Business Intelligence Architect - to join our team across Canada.
We are seeking an experienced consultant who specializes in the design and development of business intelligence systems and is familiar with advanced analytics such as machine learning as well as streaming analytics such as processing data from IoT devices. We are looking for individuals that are innovative and creative, demonstrate problem solving and judgment skills, be collaborative and able to work well in a team environment. You must have excellent communication skills, be highly responsive, and have a customer service orientation. Only candidates that are currently and immediately eligible to work in Canada will be considered.
Key Areas Of Responsibility
• Providing guidance and strategic advice on data focused initiatives
• Develop proof of concept solutions that demonstrate the art of the possible
• Stay on top of technology trends
• Design business intelligence systems and provide oversight and implementation support of these systems
• Understand how advanced and streaming analytics compliment business analytics and how they can be integrated at a conceptual level
• Perform data analysis and source to target field mappings
• Understand data warehousing, dimensional data modelling and other core BI concepts
• Conducting requirements gathering workshops.
• Analyzing data and communicating results back to clients
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills
• 1+ years experience providing strategic advice on data initiatives to senior management
• 2+ years experience as a technical lead on a BI project
• 3 + years experience building reports using SSRS and Power BI or Tableau or Qlik
• 5 + years experience designing and developing ETL process using SSIS or Azure Data Factory or Informatica or Python
• 5+ years building a semantic layer in SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) or Cognos Framework Manager
• 7 + years experience writing SQL
• 2+ years experience writing Python or R code
• 7+ years experience with data model design principles, techniques, and standards
• 1+ years experience in working with Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform
• 1+ years working with big data technologies such as Azure Data Lake Gen2 or Hadoop or Apache Spark or Snowflake
• 5+ years working with relational database management systems such as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle or PostgreSQL
• 1+ years experience working with NoSQL databases such as Mongo DB or Apache Cassandra
• 2+ years experience with developing database procedures in T-SQL or PL/SQL
Nice to have
• Experience designing microservices architectures
• Experience implementing deliverables utilizing an agile framework
• Experience with DevOps
• Experience implementing data science solutions
• Have a conceptual understanding how to migrate on premise solutions to the cloud, as well as understand the difference between a solution hosted in the cloud and a cloud native solution.
Professional Qualifications & Experience
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.