This position will provide comprehensive HR support to meet the organizational needs in accordance with Celestica's policies, procedures and site objectives.
This position will report to the HR Director, Europe.
- Provide accurate and expert advice to managers on all aspects of people management, acting as a HR partner while following best practice, internal policies, complying with legislation and ensuring consistency across the business.
- Advise, coach and guide managers on all employment law issues and terms of employment.
- Balance day to day operational tasks with longer term strategy, priorities, objectives, projects and policy development.
- Participate in the design and establishment of organizational structures and staffing to effectively accomplish the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Continually challenge, recommend and, where appropriate, develop improved ways of working within the HR function through people, process and systems to deliver changes to performance and delivery.
- Ensure consistent application of policies and procedures for recruiting, rewarding, retaining, recognizing and developing employees within the site.
- Develop, communicate and implement policies and procedures within Celestica Ireland, ensuring policies are kept updated to reflect any changes in existing and new legislation .
- Drive Workforce Planning and Recruitment Strategy to ensure the hiring of high calibre individuals.
- Promotes a learning and development culture, assessing learning needs at individual and site level, through consultation, analysis and effectiveness evaluation.
- Implement and maintain performance management programs and ensures consistent and timely application.
- Implement compensation programs in line with Global Compensation & Benefits.
- Provides advice and mentorship on case management in order to promote a positive, healthy, open working environment.
- Implement Global HR initiatives and ensure participation by the site as required.
- Positively reinforce company values and goals to all employees on an ongoing basis, driving effective communications at the site
- Significant knowledge of Employment Legislation impacting the practice of human resources management.
- Significant knowledge of company HR policies and practices.
- Knowledge of HR Information Systems and KPI management.
- Strong public presentation skills.
- Ability to conduct a thorough, timely and unbiased internal investigation and provide practical recommendations.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Ability to evaluate multiple highly detailed tasks, determine priorities and organize work in a manner that allows for timely completion of projects.
- Ability to manage sensitive employee information in a confidential manner.
- Flexibility to meet the demands of the business.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in related HR or Business field.
- CIPD accredited.
- 6 - 8 year’s+ in a HR Business Partner role.
- HR experience within the manufacturing industry essential.
- Strong employment law knowledge and case management experience.
- Excellent PC skills; High proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience working with HR Information Systems and Time Management Systems; Success Factors an advantage.
Celestica (NYSE, TSX: CLS) is a US$5.6 billion global leader in the delivery of end-to-end product lifecycle solutions. Our customers trust us to deliver the most advanced design, engineering and manufacturing expertise for their highly sophisticated and complex products. From advanced medical devices, to highly engineered aviation systems, to next-generation hardware solutions for the Cloud, at Celestica we manage the complexity for our customers and set the bar for quality and reliability in their markets. Our customer portfolio includes leaders in the enterprise computing, communications, aerospace and defense, industrial, smart energy, healthtech and semiconductor markets. Headquartered in Toronto, our global network spans 13 countries with 26,000 employees throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia.