We are looking for a passionate individual who distributes the financial resources of a company. He/She will be responsible for the budget planning and supports the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.
2 - 4 years
1. Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
2. Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
3. Maintain the financial health of the organization.
4. Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
5. Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
6. Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
7. Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
8. Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
Graduate or Master’s degree. MBA in Finance is a plus.
1-3 years of experience
Basic understanding of financial statements and business forecasting; venture capital investments and financial modeling experience is a big plus
Experience interacting with senior management and clients / investors
Ability to analyze and present data for easy absorption by stakeholders
Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
Needs to be continually learning about the latest trends in startup ecosystem including new initiatives, investments, partnerships, etc