About Accenture: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at [...] About Entity:
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Data Integration - The Data Integration (DI) practice is part of Business Operations under Corporate Functions and is engaged in an ongoing program to support Industry, Function and Technology Practices, by way of improving efficiencies, saving cost, and bringing innovation to clients faster. DI team member are part of the team that provides operations support to Industry and Practice leadership. He/she will be responsible for delivering analytics and program management services.
• Act as a business partner to industry / practice leads, by providing data-driven insights and help run strategic market development initiatives
• Manage leadership reviews of sales results, provides insights to sales leadership
• Provide analysis for programs that include pipeline improvement initiatives, win/loss, account planning, profitability improvement analysis, chargeability analysis.
• Provide operations support and reporting to leadership to help them run their portfolios, understand key performance metrics and drive performance improvements.
• Support leadership with business planning tasks such as budgeting and forecasting for Sales, Revenue, Management Development & Initiative and Headcount Planning in close collaboration with Finance and HR teams.
• Provide business analysis for sales programs, initiatives and campaigns.
• Provide decision support for leadership through diagnosis of business results (Pipeline, Win Rates, Sales/Rev/Contract Controllable Income). Identify and investigate deviations and help develop remediation actions.
• Leverage Accenture internal tools to provide better business insights and help leadership in decision making
• Manage the weekly business cadence including agenda planning, materials preparation, facilitation during meeting
• Provide analysis of business performance to Operations leadership team.
• Program manage and facilitate the account / portfolio review process, and initiatives to drive business growth or performance.
• Act as Key contact for all Business Operations related matters and with a specific focus in supporting business operations reporting and management needs.
• Responsible for coordinating / preparing materials for monthly State of the Business Calls
• Proactive in anticipating the business needs of the business leader and taking actions to support the need.
• Define and manage communications for the program/project/operations including team calls, agenda and materials to keep relevant stakeholders informed and engaged.
• Manage relationships with stakeholder groups and work with key individuals across corporate functions, finance, center of excellence, market units and the business to develop solutions / solve issues.