✅ Business Planning - Client acquisitions, partners, and affiliates.
✅ Market Research - Brand Research, Campaign Effectiveness, Competitive Analysis, Consumer Insights, Customer Satisfaction Research, Customer Segmentation Research, Product Development, Usability Testing, Marketing Questionnaire design, Market feasibility study, and Industry analysis.
✅ Digital Marketing - Digital & Performance Strategy, Social Media & PPC Campaign Setup & Management, and Optimization.
✅ Financial Modeling - Budget Model, Forecasting Model, and Project Finance.
- Coordinate with the management to research, identity, analyze, and execute new business initiatives.
- Collect customer requirements and business data to create a business plan.
- Manage the project teams to achieve business goals.
- Implement business relationships and partnerships through direct meetings with customers and industry personnel.
- Work with internal departments and external partners to execute business plans and strategies.
- Evaluate customer requirements and develop a business plan to meet these requirements.
- Build strong relationships with prospective clients for new opportunities.
- Create business development strategies to increase company revenue and brand value.
- Research the market trends to identify customer demand for the proposed products and services.
- Support the management in contract development, customer negotiations, and product enhancements.
- Coordinate with management to review and improvise the relevant business development activities.
- Plan and conduct creative corporate programs to impress clients.
- Participate in seminars and professional meetings to represent the company.