Senior Business Systems Analyst
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Business Systems Analyst (BSA) in the Lead to Order IT Team, acts as liaison between IT and business functions, to help build world class business solutions. Partner with Sales Business Operations, CPQ global business owners to address process improvement and drive efficiency.
What you get to do in this role:
• Take ownership of the customizations and enhancements in the Sales CPQ areas. Reduce cycle time and improve through put and delivery of the IT development team.
• Ability to discuss functional and the solution aspects of a project effectively.
• Participate, influence and drive cross-functional projects that impact the Sales CPQ processes.
• Create and present functional and technical design including data analysis to business team, and gather feedback to influence solution design and approach
• Document functional business requirements, process flow diagrams, and business cases
• Drive continuous improvements and operational efficiencies across lead to order (L2O) processes, primarily in CPQ area.
• Good communication is a must. Dealing with business partner is very important aspect of this role.
• Managing and coordination of the Regression and User acceptance testing with the users.
• Collaborate with key business stakeholders, external partners and third-party software vendors to implement effective and resilient solutions.
• Able to juggle multiple projects & tasks and successfully prioritize and deliver results in the face of competing business interests.
• Proactively refine upstream solutions to avoid downstream business process and data issues.
• Undertake post-implementation business support and troubleshoot and resolve systems issues.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
• BS from Computer Science, Electronics and Communications and Electrical Engineering fields with excellent academic record
• Minimum 5+ years of experience as Business Analyst working with Sales functional areas
• In depth understanding of CPQ functionalities and its end to end connection from process, data and solution perspective.
• Experience with SAP CPQ (Callidus) is a plus.