BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT BELGIUM IS LOOKING FOR A Business Systems & Data Executive
SENIORITY LEVEL: Non-Management
SALARY RANGE: Competitive salary + excellent benefits + market leading bonus
LOCATION: Brussels, Belgium
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The Business Systems & Data Executive is responsible for the support, maintenance, and management of the WIM (Wholesale Information Management)/ISSx (Integrated Sales System Extended) systems, which are the key data source of BAT BeLux
Reports to: Business Systems & Data Manager
Reporting Level: Manages Self
Geographic Scope: Local
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Set up new Data from A to Z in the Datawarehouse by respecting the implemented processes and rules.
- Supervise & maintain data in the ISSx tool and Datawarehouse.
- Execute & implement training plan for BO for all BELUX users including Field Force (TMR’s/ASM’s) and back office users.
- Provide functional and technical support to all users to ensure seamless execution
- Responsible for the Datawarehouse, as well as ensuring data consistency and alignment.
- Business Lead for the future developments of ISSx and trade systems for BAT BLX
- Identify reporting needs, develop and implement in order to generate more insights.
- Define system procedures, communicate them to the field force & back office users & check on follow up.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor’s degree or equal by experience
- Knowledge of Trade Marketing operational planning process
- Good communication skills
- Ability to adapt to change, prioritize & act with little or no disruption to everyday requirements
- Ability to operate independently whilst being results-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Strong IT literacy: Customer Relation Management systems, SQL, databases (Oracle), data warehouses, reporting, Microsoft Office (Excel skills is a big asset).
- In depth knowledge of business systems (Business Objects version 4.1 Pack 7 ) & Business Information
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!