Bühler is a Swiss-based global organization working to create sustainable innovations for a better world. Our aim is to transform the world's most pressing food and mobility challenges into sustainable technologies, process solutions and business models, delivering machines, process lines and full plants to the food and non-food industries. At our site in Leobendorf, north of Vienna we are now lokking for a
GLOBAL BUSINESS UNIT CONTROLLER (m/w/d)
- Directly reporting to the Business Unit CFO the Business Unit (BU) Controller will assume the following responsibilities:
- Consolidate, analyze and challenge the results of the different legal entities and sales regions based on Group reporting data, ensuring a clear management view on the global BU performance.
- Perform analyses and controlling of the product portfolio with regard to markets, regions and competitors.
- Gather and maintain a detailed understanding of the BU portfolio's product costing and drive processes for continuously improving the financial performance of our production sites.
- Take ownership for, actively drive and continuously optimize the BU reporting, forecasting and budgeting processes in close cooperation with our different legal entities and sales regions in a matrix environment.
- Assume leadership for the controlling team in Austria consisting of 2 employees.
- Act as sparring partner for the BU management in close cooperation with the BU CFO.
- Master's degree in economics preferably with majors in Finance/Controlling
- At least 5 years of hands-on working experience in the fields of business controlling and financial reporting in an industrial environment
- Proficiency in SAP FI/CO, IFRS knowledge is of advantage
- Self-driven personality with a strong tendency to take ownership for results
- Excellent communication skills both in English and in German
- Analytical and structured way of working with high attention to detail
- Career and personal development
- Cross-cultural working environment
- Home office
- Employer-funded pension plan
- Company physician
- Parking area & good connections with public transport
We offer a salary of EUR 80.000 gross/year on a full-time basis. Depending on your qualification and experience, an overpayment is possible.
Who we are
We are working to create sustainable innovations for a better world. Our aim is to transform the world’s most pressing food and mobility challenges into sustainable technologies, process solutions and business models. At Bühler, you are empowered to show initiative and take responsibility. In our family-owned company, personal success goes hand in hand with shared success. We foster a diverse and inclusive workplace where integrity and courage are key drivers of our success. We support your personal development because we want you to make a difference. By joining Bühler, you will be helping us tackle global challenges while at the same time meeting the needs of our customers.
Bühler is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company, therefore, it's important that you match us and we match you. Regardless of your gender (m/f/d).