What We Want
- Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders, senior management, and their teams.
- Accuracy-oriented team leaders. Providing direct oversight of processes and results, managers who ensure accurate and timely completion of projections, forecasts, or reporting.
- Talent developers. Growth-oriented managers who recruit and hire top-performing talent and prioritize the development of their team members.
- Compliance-focused orchestrators. Managers who carefully oversee people, processes, and deliverables to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Goal-oriented orchestrators. People who can effectively coordinate and focus the work of skilled employees toward an important goal, prioritizing to the right activities that lead to success.
What You Will Do
Lead the sales team, establish its objectives, and ensure that business strategies are followed, in order to achieve the projected objectives.
- Understand the objectives and general strategy of the business.
- Guide the team on competitive intelligence, in its process of meeting business expectations.
- P&L evaluation.
- Coordinate the direct sales strategy with all local and regional organizations.
- Product's release.
- Monitor that sales quotas are being met by the sales team.
- Business Planning.
- Develop strategies to generate new business and introduce new products.
- Conduct the team, all businesses and matters in compliance with laws and regulations, including the Anti-Corruption Practices Act (FCPA), the Stryker Code of Business Conduct, with the highest ethical principles.
- Create and manage pricing strategies to obtain competitive advantages.
- Work with Operations to determine inventory quantities, aligned based on current sales quantity.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor of Commerce, Marketing, Biomedical Engineering or similar.
- 8+ years of experience in the health industry, preferably in the commercial area.
- Experience leading sales teams, preferably in medical devices (Orthopedics).
- Skill with the Microsoft Office tool.
- Knowledge in robotics will be considered a plus.
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix organization structure with significant emphasis on collaboration and persuasion, rather than relying entirely on command and control.
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate effectively with both divisional leaders and technical teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good business acumen and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Driven to continually build knowledge and skills.
- Able to build trusting relationships in and outside of the organization.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within dynamically changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Excellent trainer and has experience with cultural transformation.
- Advanced English is required.