COTTON:ON was brought to life in 1991 and we’re the founding brand of our Cotton On Group family. We have grown to nearly 600 COTTON:ON stores across the globe and we still love exceeding our customers expectations with value-fashion in womenswear, menswear and accessories.
Join our team and help us deliver on-trend basics and fast, fun fashion; all while making sure we're having some fun doing it.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and driven individual to join our Cotton On Kids team as a Buying Manager for our Girlswear category. You will enable our vision by delivering cohesive product ranges by leading your team to develop key lifestyle items that our customers love. You will be responsible for contributing to post seasonal reviews to influence future range decisions and to chase growth opportunities and will apply customer, brand and commercial filters to build and protect our brand DNA. We will look to you to set range strategies that help deliver on our commercial objectives and will partner with all Brand functions and departments to ensure that we are creating the best product experience for our customer. You will lead your Buying team to ensure they are able to effectively communicate with suppliers to ensure the production process is carried out with efficiency and in a timely manner. If you are someone who is passionate about delivering on products that make a difference, then this could be your new role.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Qualification / degree in relevant field i.e. Buying
• Extensive experience in a similar Buying Manager / Senior Buyer role in retail or fashion
• The ability to engage and influence senior business leaders and key stakeholders
• Proven high level of commercial negotiation skills
• Proven communication skills with the ability to drive and influence change through best practice and delivering results
• Demonstrable analytical problem solving and research skills, to identify and implement creative, innovative and flexible solutions
• Demonstrated high level organisation and planning skills
• Established leadership skills to develop and support the team to delivery brand strategy outcomes
To describe COTTON:ON in six words is easy; optimistic, passionate, real, energetic, collaborative and, most importantly, ethical.
Our team members are a passionate group of people, committed to making a real difference in people’s lives through our philanthropic arm, the Cotton On Foundation. It is our shared belief that we can make a difference to lives of everyone we touch, from our backyard to the world.
We are committed to personal and professional development, which is supported by an ever growing and expanding structure. We believe our people deserve the best space to their best work and to support this we provide:
• Flexible working hours
• An amazing in house café with deliciously healthy meals
• Onsite osteopath, travel agent, beautician
• A fully functional gym armed with PT’s and the latest equipment
• Did we mention you can bring your dog to work? Check out our instagram #dogsofcottonon