Natixis is a French multinational financial services firm specialized in asset & wealth management, corporate & investment banking, insurance and payments. A subsidiary of Groupe BPCE, the second-largest banking group in France through its two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d’Epargne, Natixis counts nearly 16,000 employees across 38 countries.
As Natixis Innovation Hub, Natixis in Portugal mission is to transform traditional banking by developing innovative solutions for the bank’s business, operations and work culture, being a key driver of the company’s culture of agility and innovation. Teams of IT and Banking Support Activities work in an integrated, inclusive and transversal way, supporting all the business lines and country platforms.
We are looking for C++ Developers (local contract) to join our Summit Front Office team within the IT CIB Business Unit. The Summit Front Office team deals with 2000 users (traders, sales, brokers) that work 24/5 in 3 main locations: Paris, New York and Hong Kong. The team interacts with external systems (e.g. Markit, Bloomberg) as well as other internal teams, and takes on several different tasks, from regulatory implementations (such as MIFID2 and FRTB) to the creation of stress tests and P&L reports through grid computing. The role is based in Porto, within a team of 10 elements that interacts with a team of 30+ developers and Business Analysts in Paris.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Develop new functionalities for business;
• Bug fix legacy code, scripts and Summit system;
• Ensure tasks get to production without issues;
• Ensure good information flow within a multi-location team;
• Craftsmanship care of code and tests.
Main Technical Requirements:
• University degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar;
• Previous experience in software development;
• Good knowledge of C/C++ development;
• Experience with Unix/Linux OS;
• Good knowledge of SQL;
• Knowledge of Perl, Kornshell or other scripting languages;
• Knowledge of DevOps related tools (ideally XLDeploy);
• Experience with source code management tools (ideally GIT);
• Experience with integration tools (BitBucket, Jenkins).
• Good level of English - minimum B2 (mandatory)
• Good organization and communication skills;
• Autonomy and sense of responsibility;
• Ability to adapt to very different contexts;
• Sense of initiative and proactiveness.