Kelly Search & Selection
is recruiting a C++ Developer for Train Planning and Dispatching Systems
, fluent in English
, for our client Siemens Mobility
, S.A established in Aveiro. What are my responsibilities?
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Conceptualize, Develop and Implement high-quality Software modules of a leading client-server capacity planning and timetabling system to serve our Train Operator customers and the public transportation industry;
- Enhance existing software modules, test and apply bug fixing methods;
- Based on your skills and experience an extensive range of software development tasks in either back end, architecture, full stack development, user interface or feature development in close cooperation with the customer will be at your disposal.
- University degree in Computer science, Informatics (or comparable) or otherwise gained in depth experience in software development;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- German language is a plus;
- Several years of experience in C++11/14/17, design patterns and up to date methods and tools for software development;
- Experience with Qt5, Docker and Git is a plus;
- Team player with passion for quality, to transform complex and manifold requirements into efficient, sustainable and modular software components.
You will be integrated in an international and dynamic team with income and benefits compatible with function and politics in use in our client.
Please send us your detailed c.v. if you consider having the required knowledge.