You are a software engineer specialized in C++ developement or a recent graduate in the field and you are looking for a great professional experience in an international environment ?
Akka Belgium is looking for a C++ engineer to take part in a project for the aeronautics industry.
Topics you will work on:
- Requirements specification with customers
- Design and implementation of software modules
- Modification of existing software modules for implementing new features according to customer requirements.
- Low-level unit testing and verification of all implemented software parts
- Participation in Factory- and Site-Acceptance Tests.
- Documentation of software modules
Technical environment : software design / Design Patterns, Network Programming, - - Multithreaded Programming, User Interface Design, Data Structures, development, test, agile methods, SCRUM
Tools : C ++ 11, Bash / Python
Apply now if :
You have a degree in software development and have a successful experience in the area. You are a team player, enthusiast about software development, open minded and able to speak english fluently.
Why Akka Belgium?
We offer you a real career plan, adapted to your wishes, your skills and your experience.
Leader in the Belgian consultancy market, we have a wide range of projects both in terms of volume and diversity of missions.
Joining us will give you the chance to work in a supportive team and in an international environment.
We offer VIE contracts as well as permanent contracts with an attractive packages including several benefits.