R&D - Vomp, Austria - Full Time
Vizrt Austria GmbH is located in Vomp, just outside Innsbruck in the middle of the Alps. You will find yourself working in a modern environmentally friendly building. You will work together with international people where team spirit is king and work-life balance is not only a phrase. We develop core components of the Vizrt product family. To strengthen our research & development we are now looking for a
C++ Software Developer (m/f)
to join the
Product Development team
. You'll complement the existing team with your programming expertise and design, create, extend and maintain our real-time compositor and 3D render engine called Viz Engine.
Main duties and responsibilities:
As a Software Developer in the Product Development team you will
Required skills/competencies and experiences for this position:
- Work on the entire code life cycle including development, review, test and documentation.
- Design, implement and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable C++ code.
- Identify bottlenecks, bugs and devise solutions to fix problems
- Contribute to maintain code quality, organization and automation.
Optional skills/competencies and experiences for this position:
- Strong C++ programming skills
- 2+ years professional experience in developing software in a team
- Business fluency in English
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent skills and experience
- Experience with other high-level programming languages.
- Experience with OpenGL, CUDA, Vulkan, 3D rendering, GPU optimization or rendering engines.
- Experience with mathematics, computational geometry, or other graphic related technologies.
- Experience with low-level hardware interaction, graphics hardware architecture, computer audio.
- Experience with building efficient back-end services and/or REST APIs.
- Proficient understanding/use of code versioning tools and ticketing systems.
- Analytical & conceptual thinking combined with a structured working style.
- Experience in the media/broadcast industry.
We offer an exciting job in an expanding international company, with good salary and employment conditions. We feature a friendly and youthful working environment with highly skilled colleagues. You will also benefit from using the most modern software development technologies and methodologies. Actual compensation is market competitive and is dependent on individual professional experience and qualification.
Vizrt provides real-time 3D graphics, studio automation, sports analysis and asset management tools for the broadcast industry. This includes interactive and virtual solutions, animations, maps, weather, video editing and compositing tools. Vizrt has customers in more than 100 countries worldwide including such as CNN, CBS, Fox, the BBC, BSkyB, Al Jazeera, ITN, ZDF, Star TV, Network 18, TV Today, CCTV, NHK and the list keeps growing. This is possible thanks to over 600 engaged and very competent employees around the world. The global headquarter is in Bergen, Norway. Read more at www.vizrt.com.
If you find this interesting and want to be a part of our team submit your CV and application by clicking the
Please note: A valid EU working permit is required for this position.
Click here to read about our online privacy and personal data policies.
Remember to mention that you found this position on Graduateland