Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
We are seeking a CAD Drafter to assist with the production and maintenance of residential working drawings using AutoCAD software.
- Oversee architectural design and production work for multiple projects at once.
- Maximize team productivity, provide value engineering, and deliver professional integrity.
- Review and approve the work of third-party design consultants.
- Present designs in order to ensure satisfaction and make revisions as necessary.
- Expertise in all of the field's concepts, practices and procedures.
- Perform a variety of tasks and offer extensive problem-solving skillset.
- Possess a wide degree of creativity and latitude.
- Directly create and manage the development of architectural designs and preliminary construction details.
- Ensure architectural work is completed on time and adheres to established quality and standards.
- Establish and maintain CAD standards and specifications.
- Research and implement new products, procedures, systems, cost analysis.
- Coordinate with consultants, engineers and trader partners.
- Provide design solutions, planning, site development, marketing opportunities, due diligence.
- Expert level knowledge of code compliance in all jurisdictions; city, county, state, international.
- Prepare and design CAD drawing for submittals, permit approvals, field change orders, construction documents.
- Perform CAD drafting to produce plot plans, model complex layouts and other documents.
- Review civil and architectural construction documents.
- File management.
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Associate’s degree or higher in Architecture, Drafting/Design or related discipline
- Minimum 1 year of experience in drafting/design for high-volume production homebuilding operation.
- Valid driver’s license
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills – Microsoft Word and Excel