1. Business planning: based on understanding of France consumer market, responsible for strategy planning for mother&kids toys categories and warehouse operation
2. Merchant management: conduct shop diagnosis based on data, communicate with merchants to results; analyse data from traffic and customer orders to identify problems; find improved solutions from products, quality, price, inventory, search, marketing and traffic to follow up with merchants to execute.
3. Merchant acquisition: Acquire merchants according to consumers needs and to complete our current category stock.
4. Product operations: Data driven mind-set, responsible for the full-cycle management (launch, promotion etc) for products in those category.
5. Improve the traffic or the growth of GMV(Gross Merchandise Volume) through data analysis; according to operational objectives, coordinate internal and external resources to achieve business goals.
1. 3+ years French e-commerce related working experience; familiar with brand companies' online and offline channels and business models, familiar with e-commerce platform operations.
2. 3-5 years e-commerce working experience in beauty or footwear industries, familiar with the internal operations and processes of brand companies such as beauty; able to operate and view the development of brands from business perspective.
3. Familiar with products operation and supply chain management; have strong product analysis capabilities, and have certain understanding of fashion trends.
4. Have data analysis and mining capabilities, good at finding problems; data modeling capability is a plus.
5. Rich business negotiation experience, excellent communication skills; team player.
6. Strong logical thinking ability; systematic operation ability and innovation awareness.
7. Have good project management ability, good at integrating resources, and have certain organizational and coordination skills.
8. Fluent English and French for business communication.
5. Coordinate the internal traffic and traffic coming from marketing campaigns to finally form a strategic linkage mechanism.
6. Communicate horizontally with marketing events, promote and integrate resources, and achieve win-win results for industry, related departments and merchants