Responsibilities / Tasks
- Lead Professional Services category strategy implementation in APAC.
- As representative of regional indirect procurement team, manage indirect spend and collaborate with global and other regional category manager on strategic project execution and category management in Japan, esp. Logistics & Warehousing/Packaging.
- Leadership to manage cross-functional team and engage key stakeholders across region
- Professional Services procurement contains like consulting, legal, marketing, financial services, outsources services, etc.
- Functional report and collaborate with Global Category Manager in executing the agreed category procurement strategies
- Act as a link between Local and Regional Category Area
- Focus on the total spend and the entire supply chain on category level to achieve best cost structures
- Identify and realize cost saving potential, manage savings pipeline for the relevant categories in region.
- Leads major supplier negotiations, supplier management, own procurement area as regional category manager
- Continuously optimize procurement processes and related key figures.
- Develop and implement mid- and long-term procurement strategies for specific categories in region.
- Ensure appropriate portfolio of suppliers in region.
- Implement digital procurement solutions for the area with excellence team and IT
Your Profile / Qualifications
- University, Bachelor’s degree or above, Major in Economics or Business is preferred
Professional Knowledge and Experiences
- 10+ years of experience in procurement processes
- Profound know how of international contract management (min. 5 years of experience)
- Cultural Awareness
- Experience with implementation of corporate procurement
- Work experience both in complex matrix and centralized organizations
- Profound project management skills
- Negotiation experience across the global supplier markets
- Indirect category manager experience and knowledge including Professional Services category is essential
- Professional services category market and industry knowledge
- Systems, Ariba, S2P experience is an advantage
Other Skills & Competencies
- English (fluent)
- Ability to lead internationally and/or culturally diverse teams
- Ability to network and build relationships
- Deep understanding of business on a broad international scale
- Very good analytical capabilities, problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically
- Can do attitude and open mind to embrace change.
- Takes ownership of the work, successes and mistakes
- Very good communication skills
Did we spark your interest?
Then please click apply above to access our guided application process.