About the Company
Cyzerg is a warehouse technology company specialized in the research, development, implementation and management of technology solutions for the warehousing industry. With over 148+ active customers across North, Central and South America, Cyzerg has developed industry expertise and capabilities to increase business efficiency and competitiveness across its customer base.
With headquarter in Miami, FL and branches in the Philippines and India, the company credits its success to a relentless focus on its employees, customers and delivering excellence at all time. Anchor on a culture of meritocracy and on the pillars of opportunity, integrity, innovation, humanity, passion, teamwork & opportunity, Cyzerg’s culture & core values guide every aspect of the organization.
About the Job
This is a full-time opportunity for a driven technology professional with a high level of passion for customer service. The ideal candidate must have a huge sense of responsibility, proactiveness and must be able to track system health, ticket progress and SLA compliance.
He or she must feel comfortable with holding technicians and engineers accountable for completing tickets on time and generating SLA/customer service reports. He/she will be generating system audits, monitoring systems in real-time, performing proactive maintenance and keeping customers informed regarding the resolution of outstanding issues.
- Receive and dispatch customers’ requests (via email, phone & portal), assign technicians to tickets and properly document issues following the establish ticket management process.
- Monitor customers’ systems in real-time (servers, networks, phone systems & security) via alerts and established monitoring systems.
- Perform daily system health checks across customer systems, dispatch technicians if necessary and complete daily system health reports.
- Coordinate the deployment of field technicians and keep customers inform of tickets status and progress at all times.
- Assign & track bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual proactive maintenance plans & tickets.
- Perform monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual desktop related maintenance tasks (software upgrades, operating system upgrades, security audits, etc.). Make recommendations to improve system stability and system performance.
- Keep an excellent and effective communication channel between customers and technicians/engineer.
- Track Service Level Agreement across all open tickets to guarantee SLA compliance. Follow up with technicians/engineers when tickets are about to expired or have already expired.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly NOC Reports for the executive team.
- Keep an eye on potential operating risk, document and report them to the management team.
- Track and document critical issues and customers feedbacks. Update tracking tools and generate customer service reports.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English (required).
- Must be able to work from 8pm to 5am PH time.
- Willing to relocate in Clark Pampanga – A must!!!
- Must have strong customer service skills, sense of urgency & a proactive approach to responsibilities & duties.
- Ability to manage simultaneous and conflicting priorities in an effective manner.
- Inquisitive and almost a perfectionist. Persistency and analytical skills. Focus and detailed oriented.
- Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- A+ Certified or equivalent - is a plus!
- Competitive base salary (between Php 20,000 - 25,000) depending on education, experience and industry expertise.
- Paid medical insurance/HMO with Maxicare (after 3 months).
- Paid vacations and unlimited un-paid vacations. Yes, you read right, unlimited vacation, as long as there are no abuses and proper coordination.
- Day trips. Shift gears and explore adventures with your team out of the office.
- Career development plans. We want you to grow and become the best at what you love.
- Invent the future. We allocate company time for you to explore new technologies and find better and more efficient ways to help our customers.