Apply now Job no: 500116
Work type: Full Time, Full Time (RDO)
Categories: Education & Training
"Great culture, sophisticated systems & processes and the best team in Early education.”
Welcome to Milestones Early Learning Palmerston! We're a busy vibrant child care centre offering 151 places. What makes us special?
- We offer a great team environment!
- Opportunities to grow and develop your career!
- Supportive management team!
Find out more about our centre by Google searching our centre name where you’ll find our website and Facebook page!
- A Permanent fulltime position Monday to Friday working for Australia’s fastest-growing child care group
- 30% discount on childcare fees
- $36 - $38 per hour (neg) Above Award rate considered
- Dedicated Centre Support Office including Operations and Quality team to help your centre meet business, compliance and education goals
- Centre Manager Connect membership – Connect with over 160 Affinity CM’s nationally
- Career progression opportunities to work towards a management role e.g Area Manager/ Quality Advisor
- Opportunity to study ECT with a partial scholarship
- Motivate and lead a team of educators including a dedicated Assistant Centre Manager and Educational Leader to create a positive and fun working environment.
- Manage the day to day operations of the Centre in line with company policies and procedures, meeting compliance and financial targets.
- Create long-lasting connections with your local community including partnerships with families and use your marketing flair to strategically increase occupancy of the service.
- Mentor and support the centre to Meet/Exceed the National Quality Standards
You Already Have:
- A Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care or ACECQA-approved equivalent qualification
- Experience in a management or leadership role (Desirable)
- Experienced in achieving targets and meeting safety and compliance standard
- A current Working with Children’s Check or willing to obtain
- Current first aid certificate (including asthma and anaphylactic training) or willing to obtain
Why work for Affinity?
Our mission is to inspire and nurture individuals to reach their full potential. It isn’t just about what we do for children, it’s about what we do for our team, too. We support quality, teamwork, training opportunities and a culture of recognition and reward. Affinity allows our people to shine – so we can deliver the best in early education!
Advertised: 04 Jan 2021 AUS Central Standard Time
Head Office Contact: Level 14, 100 Creek St, BRISBANE QLD 4000
GPO Box 440, BRISBANE QLD 4001